Onlinenic.com down?

What's the deal with www.onlinenic.com?

I haven't been able to pull up their homepage in 2 days.
    I need to get some domains transferred from this horrid registrar but can't even log in to get an xfer key. I don't suppose anyone has a phone number to this registrar?

Maybe I can get someone to verify www.onlinenic.com isn't coming up on their end as well.

Thanks,
    Dan Bulmer
    CRUSE Hosting Services
    http://www.crusehosting.com
    Full H-SPhere Clustered Servers

Due to earthquake in asia, their connection has problem and still it doesn't works fine for some regions.
    I can visit their website from Iran and a Proxy in Germany.
    Here it's their phone number: +1.415-665-6387
    Their America Support Email: cs-us [atsign] onlinenic [dot] com
    They should be able to receive emails from everywhere without any problem.
    DWS (Desktop Whois System), an easy to use desktop application to whois domains in many TLDs...

IR5.Net Europe Shared Hosting, Reseller accounts and VPS Provider...

their servers are physically in china?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Quote Originally Posted by Bashar
    their servers are physically in china?
    Yes, they are.

I have tried to pull up theiк chome page. I have got nothing. As far as I know they are big company. Can it be so bad?

Yes, it's so bad and this bad thing happent to the whole china and I think east asia (not sure about Japan)
    Their connection with middle east and west is broken and work very very bad and still not fixed.
    DWS (Desktop Whois System), an easy to use desktop application to whois domains in many TLDs...

Quote Originally Posted by IR5
    Yes, it's so bad and this bad thing happent to the whole china and I think east asia (not sure about Japan)
    Their connection with middle east and west is broken and work very very bad and still not fixed.
    Hello
    Do you know what happened?

as far as I know, An earthquake took place in an ocean near china and their cables are destroyed!
    however, it's what I heared from people, for more details and correct info, check www.bbc.co.uk