Exclamation Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict / CSS2 / JavaScript Hosting Template

Hey everyone!

I am selling a web hosting template, coded in valid XHTML 1.0 Strict, CSS2, and JavaScript that I purchased some time ago.

Why am I selling this template?
    I am selling this template because I have no use for it anymore, its been sitting on my hard drive collecting dust, and I need money to buy a ring :p .

What does the winner receive?
    The winner will receive the following files:
    • index.html
    • subpage.html
    • style.css
    • testimonials.js
    • headernav.js
    • corresponding images
    • extremely organized PSD file

... and will also receive support from me. I will do as much as I can to help the winner out.* Heck, I will even do a little server-side coding .

What are the two JavaScript files for?
    The testimonials.js file allows you to list an unlimited amount of testimonials that will randomly cycle through on the header.

The headernav.js file is for the dropdown menus.

Can I see a preview?
    Yup! You can preview the index page by clicking here and the sub page by clicking here .

You can double check that the index page is indeed valid by clicking here, and for the sub page here .

Not bad! How much are you asking for?
    The starting bid is set at $150.00 USD and the BIN is set at $300.00 USD. Increments of $10.00 figures only please.

How will you accept payment?
    I would appreciate it if payment was sent from a verified PayPal account, but if you need we may be able to work out an alternative.

When does this auction end?
    Tuesday, January 16th, 2007 at 2:51 PM -5 GMT.

What's the current highest bid and where?
    The current highest bid is $150.00 USD by BRHJamie at TalkFreelance. It was made on Thursday, January 11th, 2007 at 2:51 PM -5 GMT.

Have any questions? Go ahead and ask me . This template will only be sold once and all local files, upon request, will be deleted.

* I'll help out as much as I can but within reason.

1. This template is also on sale over at TalkFreelance on this thread.

This template has been sold over at TalkFreelance to NetAtom.

The transaction was a smooth and quick one, and all files have been sent over to their new owner. I would like to thank everyone for their interest in my auction.

Very Nice Template, Just a little late

Quote Originally Posted by mwalker
    This template has been sold over at TalkFreelance to NetAtom.

The transaction was a smooth and quick one, and all files have been sent over to their new owner. I would like to thank everyone for their interest in my auction.
    Thanks for the nice update! Great explanations!
    Your reading skill has increased by one point!
    computers are cool now OK!

Hey everyone!

I am selling a web hosting template, coded in valid XHTML 1.0 Strict, CSS2, and JavaScript that I purchased some time ago.

Why am I selling this template?
    I am selling this template because I have no use for it anymore, its been sitting on my hard drive collecting dust, and I need money to buy a ring :p .

What does the winner receive?
    The winner will receive the following files:
    • index.html
    • subpage.html
    • style.css
    • testimonials.js
    • headernav.js
    • corresponding images
    • extremely organized PSD file

... and will also receive support from me. I will do as much as I can to help the winner out.* Heck, I will even do a little server-side coding .

What are the two JavaScript files for?
    The testimonials.js file allows you to list an unlimited amount of testimonials that will randomly cycle through on the header.

The headernav.js file is for the dropdown menus.

Can I see a preview?
    Yup! You can preview the index page by clicking here and the sub page by clicking here .

You can double check that the index page is indeed valid by clicking here, and for the sub page here .

Not bad! How much are you asking for?
    The starting bid is set at $150.00 USD and the BIN is set at $300.00 USD. Increments of $10.00 figures only please.

How will you accept payment?
    I would appreciate it if payment was sent from a verified PayPal account, but if you need we may be able to work out an alternative.

When does this auction end?
    Tuesday, January 16th, 2007 at 2:51 PM -5 GMT.

What's the current highest bid and where?
    The current highest bid is $150.00 USD by BRHJamie at TalkFreelance. It was made on Thursday, January 11th, 2007 at 2:51 PM -5 GMT.

Have any questions? Go ahead and ask me . This template will only be sold once and all local files, upon request, will be deleted.

* I'll help out as much as I can but within reason.

1. This template is also on sale over at TalkFreelance on this thread.

Hey i have added you to msn please get on, very nice template
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts ¤ No Overselling ¤ No Downtime ¤ No Outsourced Support ¤ No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

Thanks everyone !

Leadix Web, it's about 3:50 AM in the morning where I live right now. I don't know how much longer I can stay awake , but for now I'm on MSN and can chat.

My MSN address is mattwalkeris@hotmail.com. Are you sure you added the right address? I'm asking because I haven't gotten any recent notifications about someone adding me.

Thanks everyone !

Leadix Web, it's about 3:50 AM in the morning where I live right now. I don't know how much longer I can stay awake , but for now I'm on MSN and can chat.

My MSN address is mattwalkeris@hotmail.com. Are you sure you added the right address? I'm asking because I haven't gotten any recent notifications about someone adding me.

Added the right one now thanks ,
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts ¤ No Overselling ¤ No Downtime ¤ No Outsourced Support ¤ No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!