Question Newbie needs hosting

Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to the world of webhosting and was wondering if any of you could recommend a good host?? Thanks!

First tell us what your requirements are, like... space, bandwidth/month, number of MySQL DB's, etc.

Hello DivaInJeanz,

Do a search and you will find some feedback on some hosts. If you would like a good deal, post your requirements on the hosting request forum. Hosts will likely to give you a very good deal.

Good luck!
    http://dynastyhost.com -Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Plans
    Web Hosting Since 1999
    Toll Free 1-866-307-HOST

Hmm..not sure to be honest. At least 200mb 10gb, unlimited subdomains, basics mostly. Im using it mostly to host my own web/graphic designs..not really for business etc *at least not yet *

unlimited subdomains?
    how many are you gonna use?!
    5-10 should be enough for anyone... *thinks back to gates' statement.... "512k should be enough for anyone" referring to ram i believe..

how much can you pay per month/year in US$ ?
    Anyway, you can check out myacen.com They have good pricings, reliable and have good reputation at WHT.

Well, I dont think I'll really use more than 10..but heck, if I could get unlimited..why not? ) I've heard some hosting places offer it. Heard of ImHosted.com ?

lol, anything unlimited i dont like, as a general rule. i've heard of it, but i haven't looked into it much.

Yea, I'm starting to think the same Well, like I said I only need something basic. Still, have yet to find a host! *sad*

yeah, there are hosts which offer unlimited stuff, but nobody can do that practically. Always check the acceptable usage policy before signing up with such hosts. BTW, please check your PM as you are not accepting emails.

Diva ---- Remember me???
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz
    -----------------------------------------------
    [://Insert ancient Chinese saying here ...]

JamRover:

Of course I remember you. Unfortuanately, the other day I was going to look up your site and wasn't up Hmm..well, let me know when you're up and running

Ah Diva,
    We are switching to new servers. Should be up by later today if not earlier.
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz
    -----------------------------------------------
    [://Insert ancient Chinese saying here ...]