i need cheap control panel lisences

Hello ,

I've been getting my lisences from where i got the servers from but they are really expensive i pay 15Euro for cpanels ( i know i can get it for 15$ from normal sites!!!) ... do you know any company i can contact ?? i will need like 20cpanel lisences 10plesk and about 10directadmins weekly ..... i can even prepay for 100lisences if its needed but im really looking for somewhere who provides cpanel under 10$ !

Any help would be appreciated!
    Many thanks,
    Navid
    Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!

Lower priced control panel licensing is normally only found if you're renting from them in house.

Agreed. The internal pricing of cPanel is cheaper than external licenses. Perhaps contact cPanel to see if you qualify for their internal VPS licenses.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Internal Cpanel licenses are less than $10.. go direct.

with the amount you need, I'm sure cPanel provides 7$ monthly licenses.
    For directadmin, just contact them and let them know that you're a VPS Seller, so they'll provide you with internal pricing. Internal pricing for DirectAdmin is 5$ monthly.
    DWS (Desktop Whois System), an easy to use desktop application to whois domains in many TLDs...

IR5.Net Europe Shared Hosting, Reseller accounts and VPS Provider...

Hey guys ,

Sorry for my late replay , thanks for your advise i sent them a email i really hope they can give them to me for this price !

Many thanks
    Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!