The family fell on some hard times during the holidays, and I helped them pay a few bills. Now, I barely have enough money for my own bills. Then the other day my mouse started acting up, and i guess i need one of those, as well as a new keyboard
I'm knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Apache 1.3 - Troubleshooting and Configuration on both standalone, and cpanel integrated platforms
- PHP 4.x, 5.1, and 5.2 - configuration, and some aspects of coding
- MySQL 4.0, and 4.1 - configuration, and scripting
- Exim - troubleshooting, and some aspects of configuration
- Postfix - Beginner level configuration, just started using it on my own mail server
- Bind 9 / General DNS - configuration, and troubleshooting issues against both local and remote servers
I'm good with both Linux, and FreeBSD servers. I recently started working on windows platforms, and have managed installation of php and mysql with Microsoft IIS as the primary httpd. I wouldn't have any trouble installing apache if that is what you prefer.
I can work with or without a control panel. If you recently purchased a server that didn't come with a control panel, i can definitely help get your website up and running. I'm more knowledgeable in working with freebsd on cp-less servers though.
My rates are very flexible, often as low as only $25. I've worked for some of wht's biggest names, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone who can vouch for me. Paypal is my preferred payment method.