* i need some money

The family fell on some hard times during the holidays, and I helped them pay a few bills. Now, I barely have enough money for my own bills. Then the other day my mouse started acting up, and i guess i need one of those, as well as a new keyboard

I'm knowledgeable in the following areas:

• Apache 1.3 - Troubleshooting and Configuration on both standalone, and cpanel integrated platforms
    • PHP 4.x, 5.1, and 5.2 - configuration, and some aspects of coding
    • MySQL 4.0, and 4.1 - configuration, and scripting
    • Exim - troubleshooting, and some aspects of configuration
    • Postfix - Beginner level configuration, just started using it on my own mail server
    • Bind 9 / General DNS - configuration, and troubleshooting issues against both local and remote servers

I'm good with both Linux, and FreeBSD servers. I recently started working on windows platforms, and have managed installation of php and mysql with Microsoft IIS as the primary httpd. I wouldn't have any trouble installing apache if that is what you prefer.

I can work with or without a control panel. If you recently purchased a server that didn't come with a control panel, i can definitely help get your website up and running. I'm more knowledgeable in working with freebsd on cp-less servers though.

My rates are very flexible, often as low as only $25. I've worked for some of wht's biggest names, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone who can vouch for me. Paypal is my preferred payment method.

Hello

Hello, Im from Michigan too, Ill messege you as I need to unload some work of mine, check your inbox!
    RackRhino Server Locations: MO, MI, NY, FL, UK
    Shared, Dedicated, Managed & Reseller.