Question Needed two or one partner or one sponser

Well, I'm thinking about opening up a webhost but I don't got that much money yet and can only pay $30/month rght now. So I need 2 or one more people to help me and we will split the server and make it equal. Please ocntact me on aim using: JoesphMcGahan or ICQ: 163289858 or MSN: [email protected] well thanks and we can discuss pay and work on chat thanks contact me in like 15 mins because im going to take a bath now thanks!
    -Michael Mcgahan

Also the stuff on the server is:

400GB Transfer
    60GB Hd

-Michael Mcgahan

Not the route to go

Don't get into a three-way or jump in over your head. The best way to start is with a reseller account. Grow into a server. By then you will have the experience and the customers.

General rules of life....take things in logical steps, prepare for the next move, let things progress naturally. That way you will be ready when you switch to a dedicated server.

I agree with Incognito 100%!

Start with a reselling a good service, you can find plenty of plans for under $30 out there. Grow your business into a dedicated server.

You honestly do not need a partner at this stage, certainly not someone you have never met! :-)
    Discounted Web Hosting in Pakistan By Inspedium Corp.

Originally posted by huckbarry
    Also the stuff on the server is:

400GB Transfer
    60GB Hd

is a rackshack server?