Youtube Video Upload

What is the best way to upload videos on youtube? Everytime I upload my videos it seems blurry and all. Whenever I create the file its all fine but everytime I upload it its all clear.

I watched Lonelygirl15's videos and its all clear and stuff (on youtube). I create the same clear videos on my computer at less than 100 mb but when I upload it its quality is reduced.

Any tips? What format, size, kbps etc... should I do it on?

We specifically recommend the MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format at 320x240 resolution with MP3 audio. Resizing your video to these specifications before uploading will help your clips look better on YouTube.
    http://www.youtube.com/t/howto_makevideo

Quote Originally Posted by Wojtek
    If you try that format suggested on the website you will know it doesn't work. I wan't to know if you guys are Youtube users and find success in the quality of videos you upload.

I don't even have a youtube account, I wouldn't know what the best way so I googled

Why not contact that Lonelygirl15 and ask her directly?

Quote Originally Posted by akasixcon

I watched Lonelygirl15's videos and its all clear and stuff (on youtube). I create the same clear videos on my computer at less than 100 mb but when I upload it its quality is reduced
    Her movies are professionally done that is why they look as good as they do, she has the proper lighting it is lit well and she also has a quality camera and camera man. You are not under the illusion that she is a bedroom artist doing it on a 200 quid video camera are you?

If you cough up for the right equipment and engineers you too could have very good looking videos. The content will be crap but it will look good.

Lonelygirl15 is a manufactured person in the mould of a soap opera.

I know that. But i'm saying her quality of videos uploaded is the same as I have offline. But hers looks good online, mines look bad online in youtube.

I can't ask Lonegirl15's on how she did it because she never responded back.

What editor and format do you use.

I use Sony Vegas 6.0 and i use . format = wmv

Most people use Windows Movie Maker. format = wmv

I think the problem you are having is how you render the videos. You have to configure it right. Don't make it too small that you lose quality. But don't make it too big where it had good quality. But the file is over 100mb.

I think we got some misunderstanding here, the videos I have are high quality. It gets low quality once I uploaded it on Youtube.

you still haven't told us what format they are.

try to check the size ( width and height ) cuz they will change it to fit their window

Using Windows Movie Maker I edited a video file in .dat format and it was saved in .wmv format. Final size uploaded to YouTube was 35mb. There was hardly any visible change in quality when played back in YouTube.