Thread: My experience

My experience

Hey, it has been a while since I been using St. Croix Computer Company for webhosting. The prices have been very reasonable.

I was sketchy about joining them at first, but after talking to James (the owner) he seemed a good fella, and was fun to talk to. So I moved my sites over from Elixant who is closing. It was a fast move, as eNom changed my name servers fast.

So my first two paid hosts, I love. I never ran into ANY problems with St. Croix Computer Company and ran in a few with Elixant. I am under eighteen so a lot of payment options are dropped for me, but both companies accepted me to just send a money order or cash. I liked that, it really helped me out.

St. Croix Computer Company has proven to be farther among any other hosting company I been with. Even though PHP5 is not on their servers yet, but I love their service, the server speed load has reached rank 52 out of over 2,000 on (I am a reseller so I tested my speed).

I check my server status constantly via WHM and I have NEVER seen it once over 0.15% when there were over 100 connections a minute, so that was good. That was just my site, I am not sure of the others on the server.

Overall, I think St. Croix Computer Company has earned my respect and will be the one I will recommend when people want or need good reasonable hosting.

I'm serious about the owner, he has a good voice and is fun to talk to.

Just for fun, this is my current server loads from WHM:

cpsrvd up
    named (9.2.4) up
    Server Load 0.00 (4 cpus)
    Memory Used 46.2 %
    Swap Used 13.66 %
    Disk sda3 (/) 5 %
    Disk sda1 (/boot) 17 %
    I recommend a host... St. Croix Computer Company

Hey Jayke, thanks for the review! Can you mention the domain you have hosting with them? thanks.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

In the main post or here? but yeah sure, I have three: < My reseller account < reseller sub < I really messed up my HTACCESS files just to learn I'll fix them soon < seprate their Platinum account.

Also I host two of my friend's sites:

I bought all the domains though. The first three from eNom prosaxplayer and from SMokyHosts and from Yahoo.

Yahoo was HELLA fast, took 15 minutes o.O

Tasmania, Australia
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Nope, I am a client. I have a reseller with them

I didn't know they were hiring o.O