looking for managed hosting

I'm in servstra.com but i'm looking for a true managed hosting without control panel.

I'm thinking in buy a layeredtech and use an external linux support (i dont know anyone with cheap service)

suggestions?

true managed.. contact dan @ razorblue.com - dkitchen[@]razorblue.com .. he will take care of you

many thanks rob5

any more suggestion on external managing solution?

any more managed hostings?

any more unmanaged cheap good dedicated hostings?

We host several boxes with EV and TP, both with good results. I've also heard that RackSpace is pretty good. With the former two, you can get a very decent setup for as little as $50-$150/mo.

RackSpace is very expensive

I'm looking for 2-4gb mem with 100mbips or more uplink, dual cpu, no control panel and cheap

Let us know your budget and then maybe we can make some suggestions. Just saying cheap doesnt really tell us anything. Cheap to you could be $50 while cheap to someone else could be $400.

Managed hosting isn't 'cheap', infact it's very expensive when done properly. If you find prices that seem too good to be true, they probably are...

What is your budget?

Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

100-300$

i was in a few for 100$ and i did saw different qualities

I tell cheap as posible, like layered or some as equal price or more but good-fast servers without problems

You aren't going to get a quality fully managed service with 2GB+ of RAM for $300/month ... figure double that and you should be able to get what you want.

Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

layered offer that prices and i only need to add the cheap platinumservermanagement.com

with that mix i can obtain it but i'm asking for more information/sites

basically i'm looking for sites that dont need to obtain clients in forums or chats very big experienced business that can offer quality cheap services

i want to not change anymore my site from hosting and my problems will be solved by them
    Last edited by UnSleep; 01-11-2007 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnSleep
    layered offer that prices and i only need to add the cheap platinumservermanagement.com

with that mix i can obtain it but i'm asking for more information/sites

basically i'm looking for sites that dont need to obtain clients in forums or chats very big experienced business that can offer quality cheap services

i want to not change anymore my site from hosting and my problems will be solved by them
    As Dan has already started to point out - when you start putting "quality" and "cheap" in the same sentence, the two terms begin butting heads. If you are looking for a dual processor server with 3 GB of RAM (2 + 4 / 2), bandwidth, and fully managed services (on a server with no control panel) for $100.00 - you simply wont be able to get that from a "quality" provider.

I don't necessarily think that you need to be spending $600.00 per month (depending on how much actual bandwidth you require), but $100.00 more than likely won't cut it.

By the way, platinumservermanagement.com will not support a server with no control panel. You need to be running cPanel in order to use their services.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

I would say get a server and get a managed admin outsourced as its 99% better and quality is better as well!

i dont think something is platinium when need a control panel that do everything... "everybody" can manage a server with a control panel.

layeredtech offer 3gb ram and dual processor for 300$ and people dont think are "bad"

any outsourced server management control servers without control panels?

You should take a look at the "server management service" ad in WHT's "Employment Offers and Requests". I think it's what you need.

for server management i would advice you to go with spirithosting.net
    they are very good on it
    .... Soon

I recommend ServerWizards.com, you can either get their awesome server management service or order one of their managed unmetered 20 mbps dedicated servers for a very low price. And they manage plain OS boxes without control panels.