HurricaneElectric Reseller Cross Connect

Hi;

I'm currently looking for suggestions/hosts who can offer me a 150 megabit cross connect... _nowish_ (meaning a turn live date of around the 25th of Jan). This is at Hurricane Electric, 760 Mission Court facility.

I currently have space in another rack at the facility, but my current reseller doesn't seem able to provide me more bandwidth at my current price. Although I only need 150 now (in addition to my current 100) I would like it in the contract to have the ability to renegotiate a larger commit when needed.

If anyone can provide recommendations that would be great. Ideal price is $10-11/Mb.

Thanks!

Rich

Your reseller might have signed a contract for great pricing on 100 megs on a gige, with a much higer price if they went above 100 megs. HE had a promo like that last year, dont know if it is still available.

From the size of your requirements, suggest that you contact Reid Fishler at HE and work direct with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Nugent
    From the size of your requirements, suggest that you contact Reid Fishler at HE and work direct with them.
    Possible for you to relay his contact information VIA PM?

Thanks.

Contact egihosting.com They can take care of it for you.