I've had this domain since 2004 and is the first brand I used to provide commercial web hosting under. The web is littered with links to it though the exact number I couldn't say.

It has a Google PR3 and just fell from a PR4 as there was a long while when it wasn't being used for anything.

There's bound to be a little traffic as it's listed on several web hosting directories, forums and so forth.

It's a nice, brandable domain - memorable etc.

I am looking for appraisals to decide whether or not to sell the domain name.

Planet Earth

to me the only value of the domain is the amount of traffic you get. I don't find anything interesting in the name.

How many uniques visits monthly do you get ?

G Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

There's no way of me saying as it's just a redirect at the moment. I can guess about 5-10 uniques a month.

somewhat around 15-20 usd
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts No Overselling No Downtime No Outsourced Support No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!