How to Register International Domain Names (IDN) at eNom?

Hello,

I wish to register an IDN domain at eNom. The IDN webpage has the following guideline:

How do I obtain an IDN?
    Once you or your customer has established an account with us, simply log in and go to our List Register page. Enter the domain name you would like to register, either with a properly configured multi-lingual keyboard, or by copying and pasting the characters from somewhere else. From there, simply proceed normally........
    However I could not find the "List Register" page. The Help Center seems to be down for many hours. Please help if you have register IDN domains before.

Thanks and best regards

here you go
    List Wizard -> Register a list
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Hi Bashar,

Thanks for your information. I can add a english domain name to the shopping cart in the Register a list page. However I cannot add a Chinese domain name to the shopping cart. The system seems to be no any response.

Thanks and best regards

make sure to click the (P) preconfigure and setup the language before you checkout

its working just fine with arabic text over here though

maybe you want to use the API and register them or use another browser like firefox or so
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Hi Bashar,

I tried to use IE 6 broswer. However the problem is the same:

1. I entered a Chinese dot com into the "Register a list of domain names" text box

2. Clicked on the "Add to cart" button.

3. There was no any comments in the "NOTE" field. The shopping cart was also empty.

The Chinese domain name could not add to the shopping cart so I could not click the (P) preconfigure and setup the language and checkout.

Any other steps I missed?

Thanks and best regards

try www.getfirefox.com and see if it works

not sure if its IE6 bug though...