Detroit MI

Finally! The answer for AFFORDABLE Server OWNERSHIP is here!

Netatic Technologies is poud to debut:, the industry's newest, most affordable and most unique server ownership opportunity!

Ever dreamed about OWNING your own server but didn't want to pay over $1000 just for the hardware? Now your dream can become a reality!

Are you a techie and prefer to build your own server but don't like paying exorbitant amounts of money just for a rackmount case? You solution:, our high-quality server barebones begin at $452.

Still think that even our drastically low prices (fully-configured starting at $799) are not low enough? Well, we've partnered with one of the best and most well-respected hosting companies in the industy, Ventures Online, to present our amazing Rent to Own Program! You can own your server for as little as $77.47/mo in as little as 12 months (plus a $49 setup fee, and VO colocation fees).

Our goal is to offer the best servers at the best price giving the chance to everyone to OWN a server they can call their own.

Learn more about our Rent to Own Program here:

Visit our site today to learn more about our great deal on quality servers and components:

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or e-mail [email protected]

--JCA Justin
    Netatic Web Hosting - The World's Best Web Hosting

Rent to Own is good
    I saw your website... very good prices. (I mean, normal prices ... nothing about $300 per a 40Gb IDE HD as I saw in other crazy dedicated server webs....)

Good Luck!
    CAS Networks SL | Businesss Solutions Provider
    ->, IT Related B2B since 1997.
    -> Premium Dedicated Servers & Private Reseller Accounts
    -> Web Design, Corporate Image Design, Graphic Design