Have you ever played with...

Solder wire? It's really interesting when you have nothing to do. You take a bunch of it and put it on a spoon, and then take a lighter and you heat the bottom of the spoon untill the wire melts. It looks like a piece of the guy from terminator 2. You can do some neat stuff with it. Yeah... This is what happens when I get bored.

Re: Have you ever played with...

Originally posted by mlip129
    Solder wire? It's really interesting when you have nothing to do. You take a bunch of it and put it on a spoon, and then take a lighter and you heat the bottom of the spoon untill the wire melts. It looks like a piece of the guy from terminator 2. You can do some neat stuff with it. Yeah... This is what happens when I get bored.
    You need to get out more. (no really, you do)
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

lol I agree with thebyp2 -- after all he's an Aspiring Evangelist
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz
    -----------------------------------------------
    [://Insert ancient Chinese saying here ...]

Originally posted by JamRover
    lol I agree with thebyp2 -- after all he's an Aspiring Evangelist
    so i am. i missed that one.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Re: Have you ever played with...

Originally posted by mlip129
    Hate to guess what you get up to when your NOT bored

Solder is awesome. And you're right it does look like mercury.

Mercury is tempting. I have a glass jar half filled with it but I know I'll die if I touch it. sigh...

I think this folds quite nicely into the girlfriend thread.... and how most people don't have one on this board.