Which Billing Sysmte should I go with?

Hi,

I am not sure which billing system should I go with..

I mean now MB5 is out, but it needs more time to get stable... and MB4 will get old as time goes.. (and I think MB is not releasing any update for MB4, which mean it will dead sometime)...

Checked WHMCS, but it does not that good.. looks like many aspects are not even better than MB...

ClientExec, I have checked, but did not tested, so can not tell I should go with it or not..

AWBS, I have checked and their new update version looks like supporting so many hosting panel and even VPS managers.. and enough payment gateway and domain reg api..., but again, I did not test, so I am not sure how it is..

If you are using ClientExec, AWBS or MB5, could you tell how it is?

If you are using MB5 currently for real time, could you tell.. it can be used or not? (I mean can you deal with errors and bugs?)

If you are using ClientExec, could you tell how is customation with your website..?

Thanks

You best options is to test all the systems ou tthat you have not yet as i believe some even offer trials. Then you could make your own decision rather then everyone else's opionions.
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

WHMCS works fine

i moved from clientexec

horst, how you compare clientexec to WHMCS ?

I am using clientexec, works well for me.

Any billing system support 2checkout recurring payment ?

I used WHMCS and have for a while now. I love it does everything we need with one system.

We use 2CO also and have never had a problem with it.

We recently bought a hosting company and it uses Client Exec and I cannot stand it compared to WHMCS.

I cannot wait to get the clients out of Client Exec and into WHMCS.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedShark
    I cannot wait to get the clients out of Client Exec and into WHMCS.
    Can WHMCS do multiple site branding on one install like Modernbill can? Or will this require another license?

Curious because I also have multiple sites I am considering WHMCS for.

Thanks
    Last edited by internext; 01-08-2007 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by internext
    Can WHMCS do multiple site branding on one install like Modernbill can? Or will this require another license?
    No, you would need seperate licenses for that. We do offer discounts however if you need multiple licenses for seperate companies that you own.
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com

Try whm autopolit it's a really nice system they got free trials it's really secure ..
    Mrgeekchris.com ~ It's not just a job It's a passion
    "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"

We use MB 5 and have no problems with it. There is an update coming for MB4, but I have no clue what it is going to contain.

Personally I wouldn't leave MB, but each person has there own preference.

Quote Originally Posted by flashwebhost
    horst, how you compare clientexec to WHMCS ?

I am using clientexec, works well for me.

1. WHMCs have more feature and friendly user client ordering and admin managing system

2. Clientexec load too long for ordering by client

3. Whmcs ticket piping is the best one

4. WHMCS staff Fast to answer my request like User Credit balanced showed module dan more!!
    5. Support ticketing Piping build anti spam!! (wish will be beter)
    6. All you need (news, knowledge and Invoicing system are awsome easy to edit)
    7. Theme are easy to modify to integrate to your site!!
    8. etc... need more browse to www.whmcs.com

so WHMCS is my choice
    Last edited by horst; 01-08-2007 at 05:34 PM.

It depends what your use too, I use clientexec and it works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daspawnx
    Try whm autopolit it's a really nice system they got free trials it's really secure ..
    Very true. Give WHM AP a try. Free 30 day trial. Very simple, yet it can be in-depth with reports, client info, etc.

I currently use it and wouldn't go with anything else.

I've used clientexec myself for roughly one and a half years and it's suited me well the entire time (lately the development picked up and things are being rolled out quicker as well).

You should try to get a custom one made but clientexec is better then modernbill. I think modernbill support is better then clientexec.

AWBS. But in some cases only.
    Please read their manual.

this is what is written in manual:

2checkout recurring payments are partially manual for the AWBS administrator because 2checkout does not send notifications to AWBS when a recurring payment is charged to the customer credit card.

Here's how it works:
    Customer's original order is not setup for recurring at 2checkout due to the shopping cart atmosphere in AWBS. The original order can contain multiple items and services.
    When the customer pays their next invoice on a recurring item such as web hosting, AWBS passes in the recurring product ID as per your configuration. This starts an active recurring product at 2checkout, charges the customer's credit card and pays the open invoice in AWBS. All future months (or selected term), 2checkout will automatically charge the customer's credit card, but does not send a system notification to AWBS. You will receive an email from 2checkout regarding the payment. You will then need to login to AWBS and use the 'apply payment' link (check icon) in the invoice manager to apply this auto payment to the customer's open invoice.