Post [FOR SALE] Small Webhosting/Design Operation

Hi Everybody,

I started this site several years ago as a service for people whose site I designed. It used to be for fun and now that I have chose a different career path, I'm looking to exit the webdesign/hosting market.

I'm currently selling <edit> PLEASE PM FOR URL <edit> pretty much as a turnkey operation. Here are the details:

1. Hosted on a reseller account and is already pretty profitable.
    2. ClientExec is installed to automate billing, signup, support, etc. and is fully liscenced.
    3. Details about the hosting packages can be found on the website.
    4. Hosted out of theplanet's NOC.
    5. You will receive photoshop templates of all the images.
    6. Server runs on CPanel/WHM.

This is ideal for:
    - Someone looking to start a new business or furhter automate an existing one.
    - Someone looking for a new store front.
    - Someone looking to expand an existing design business.

This is not idea for:
    - Someone looking to add to their customer base. As I mentioned, this was essentially for our clients needs only. As such, our client base is fairly small at this time (if you are seriously interested, I can give you a list if you PM me). Furthermore, I cannot guarantee that they will stay after the sale. While I will do everything in my power to encourage them to stay on with the service after its sale, I cannot force them to do so. I definately will not be starting another service and luring them away though.

Asking price:
    - Highest bid will win. I need to at least cover my investments (ie. software like clientexec) from over the past few years though.

If you're interested or have questions, please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Best regards,
    Last edited by pixelvibe; 01-08-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Somewhere in the great un

I a sent PM

i am intertested pm me please
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts No Overselling No Downtime No Outsourced Support No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

PM'ed you plz send URL

PM me with details URL

pm me for a good offer
    Best web hosting provider -

I'm interested Please e-mail me details

Check PM

Please check your PM and get back to me as soon as possible

Can you please send me the URL. Thanks

I'll bid $500 (just to start this )

Hi everyone, I think I've replied to everybody by now. Sorry, work keeps me very busy during the day, but I'm doing my best.

Except lonpioneer, I am unable to PM you for some reason. (you can send me your email address though).

I've received three bids in total so far, so let's see where we're at by the end of the weekend? (I will assume all bids are in USD).

If you have ANY questions I would be more than happy to answer them via email or PM.

Do you have a status on the current sale?

With a total of 4 bids now, VisiGod is currently the high bidder at $500. Bids will be accepted until Wednesday night at 9PM EST. If there are any more bids, please post them here or PM me by that time.

Thanks for your time!