WHM AutoPilot V3 Unlimited

I have a WHM AutoPilot V3 Unlimited Clients version (retail is $379.00).

I'm asking $175.00, and it is OUT of update time, so you will have to pay $29.00 for access to the updates area for 6 months or $49 for 1 year.

I have opened a ticket with WHMautopilot [BWL-53459]

Transaction will be thru PayPal and by verified users only.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or via PM.

According to the rules, the WHT helpdesk is who you need to open a ticket with for verification of license.

State of Disbelief
    WHMAP is the exception to the rule, as they will post directly into the thread if the license transfer is allowed. To date there hasn't been a case I'm aware of that this hasn't worked as expected.

Thanks a bunch, bear. I still have decided against considering this sale but not for the verification reason just other reasons of my own. Good luck to OP in finding the license a warm new home!
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

5. I'm interested--I've sent you a PM.
    Warmest regards,
    ZiggyHost - Web Hosting Made Simple

Leicester, UK
    The transfer of this license has been approved.

The purchaser and seller will need to contact me directly, after purchase, to handle the transfer of license to a new domain/IP address.

In communication, please reference the following number:

That is the approval number for transfer of this license.

ALL communication after the sale must be done through our helpdesk for proper tracking..

Contact after the sale must be made since the license number that is being transferred is 'disabled' after the sale and a new one is issued to the new owner. This is to prevent 'mulit-sales' of the same license.

Please note that this approval is for a Version 2 license reissued. If the buyer prefers to utilize Version 3, an activation fee of $24.95 will be applied that would activate the V3 license and extend support & updates for 6 months of continuous service.

Thank you.

This has been sold.