Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have worked on commision in the past. The co. I worked for paid commisions after 30 days. They did this to make sure that the items werent returned. No company that I know of is going to payout on something that they havent been paid for. If you were running an affiliate site and I had a bunch of non-paying sign ups, would you pay me for them? If so, where do I signup?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    Lets see if I understand you correct.

1 - You make numerous posts inquiring warez hosting, yet you do not get involved in warez?
    what about a theory saying that perhaps i was going to start, not yet have started??? so, so far am clean, and even if i do warez that's no ones business and for sure non of giga's, AND THIS WHOLE ISSUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WAREZ AT ALL

2 - you get banned from the forums you promote giga in, yet you did not spam?
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OPEN UR EYES, THIS IS REALLY GETTING ANNOYING!!
    ONLY 2 OF THOSE 3 FORUMS HAVE BANNED ME
    AND THAT'S FOR COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT REASONS
    DO prove that they have banned me for spamming ((THOUGH THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE COZ THEY ARE ORIGINALLY FOR HOSTING OFFERS)) and then come say that i have spammed, dont just keep saying all that nounsence!!!

3 - you command people to prove things to you?
    sorry i really didn't get this point

i answered u in the quote itself ^^^^^^^^
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_M
    I have worked on commision in the past. The co. I worked for paid commisions after 30 days. They did this to make sure that the items werent returned. No company that I know of is going to payout on something that they havent been paid for. If you were running an affiliate site and I had a bunch of non-paying sign ups, would you pay me for them? If so, where do I signup?
    sir
    man
    friend
    honey
    dear
    am nearly going to explode
    now not because almost all of u guys are aginst me or maybe all
    but because i made it clear 100 times, yet u keep asking!!

sir if my system was uncommon like giga's
    I WOULD HAVE MADE MY AFFILIATE AGENTS AWARE OF IT (((((((((BEFORE)))))))))) they signup and get involved
    PLZ TELL ME??? is this a responsible action or am just not making sense ????

GIGA-INTERNATIONAL'S AFFILIATE SYSTEM IS UNCOMMON, as it records earnings EVENTHOUGH customers may not have actually payed
    THEREFORE THEY SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT AT THE BEGINING!!!

so u may say: EVENTHOUGH I DONT DESERVE SOMETHING, DONT TELL ME I DO DESERVE IT THEN LATTER U TELL ME THAT I DONT!!
    ps. i can never be certain if giga is REALLY telling the truth
    was i clear??

thx

I dont think you are clear. Maybe they have the same type of system in place that the co. I used to work for did. With that system, the sale would show up in my commissions, but I wouldnt get paid for it till after the 30 day return period was over. So during that 30 days, any sale that was returned came out of my commissions and I didnt get paid for it. Seems pretty straight forward if you ask me. Reguardless, they have given the final answer, you have stated your case, now its time to drop it. Do you think its fair to pay out when they havent been paid? Like I said before, they would be out of business really fast.

I dont think you are clear. Maybe they have the same type of system in place that the co. I used to work for did. With that system, the sale would show up in my commissions, but I wouldnt get paid for it till after the 30 day return period was over. So during that 30 days, any sale that was returned came out of my commissions and I didnt get paid for it. Seems pretty straight forward if you ask me. Reguardless, they have given the final answer, you have stated your case, now its time to drop it. Do you think its fair to pay out when they havent been paid? Like I said before, they would be out of business really fast.
    no it's not fair for some comapny to pay money for MAYBE some individual who doesn't deserve it or deserve it all
    still: WE ARE NOT CERTAIN IF THEY ARE EVEN TELLING THE TRUTH AND I REALLY DONT DESERVE IT
    but btw...
    what about me sir???
    do u think it's really fair to encourge u and get u attached to an object, then ___ !
    bye bye
    GONE, ur getting nothing

am i a lab rat or something??

in this case i beleive a settlement should be done
    since it's not fair to both sides (not sure though about them, coz as i sayed NOT CERTAIN IF THEY ARE EVEN TELLING THE TRUTH AND I REALLY DONT DESERVE IT), since it's not fair to both sides, a settlement should be done...
    dont u agree??

PLZ U ANSWER ME THIS TIME SIR
    ANSWER THE LINES IN BLUE & RED

With the Giga-International.com partner program you have an opportunity to promote our web space packages and dedicated servers and earn a high commission for every order successfully placed.
    This is right from the affiliate page. It seems pretty clear to me that you would need to have SUCCESSFUL ORDERS before they will pay you. To me, that means that the person who ordered from your affiliate link would actually have to pay for the service before you got any payout. Just because the order showed up in your affiliate screen, doesnt mean it was paid for.

Lets also look at this situation. Suppose all of those signups were fake and they only audit the signups and affiliate payouts once per month. Do you still want them to pay you even though they never got paid? Do you know of any other affiliate programs that do that?

Here is some more right from that page, it really looks clear to me now.

A sale is considered to have been made by you if the customer places an order with Giga-International.com within the next 2 weeks. As soon as the new customer has made the first payment to Giga-International.com for the product ordered, the commission will be paid out to you.
    Cant be any more cut and dry. The customer needs to pay for his services before you get paid. It seems that you have a slight comprehension problem, if you dont understand what you are reading, maybe ask someone to double check and help you understand.

Here is the link to the affiliate program for those who want to know,
    http://www.giga-international.com/pp.php
    Last edited by Chris_M; 01-11-2007 at 05:13 PM.

sorry am busy now and go to gow for now
    ill be viewing this post 2morrow hopefully...

This is right from the affiliate page. It seems pretty clear to me that you would need to have SUCCESSFUL ORDERS before they will pay you. To me, that means that the person who ordered from your affiliate link would actually have to pay for the service before you got any payout. Just because the order showed up in your affiliate screen, doesnt mean it was paid for.

Lets also look at this situation. Suppose all of those signups were fake and they only audit the signups and affiliate payouts once per month. Do you still want them to pay you even though they never got paid? Do you know of any other affiliate programs that do that?
    1. AGAIN, SUCCESSFUL ORDERS by default means the ones associated with NORMAL and COMMON SYSTEMS...
    not a system that is different (signups recognized as purchases) and that was not made clear to the affiliate agents...

2. sir am really tired of this conversation with you, plz dont miss understand it and NO OFFINCE, but i tried to explain it to u many times, but it seems u never get it...
    buttom line is WE ARE NOT CERTAIN THAT THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH, and as a result of uncertainity and equal amount of unfairness the two parties should reach a settlement...
    maybe u dont share the same point of view and that's fine i can't force u of course
    anyways am sorry but i am not going to keep answering and saying the same thing to u sir over and over again

and sorry now i got to go
    ill be answering u 2morrow

have a nice day...

WE ARE NOT CERTAIN IF THEY ARE EVEN TELLING THE TRUTH
    Prove they are not telling the truth.

hmmmm
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

[QUOTE=aliitp]1. AGAIN, SUCCESSFUL ORDERS by default means the ones associated with NORMAL and COMMON SYSTEMS...
    not a system that is different (signups recognized as purchases) and that was not made clear to the affiliate agents...[QUOTE]

Unless that blurb I posted about how the affiliate system works wasnt there when you became an affiliate, its no ones fault but your own for not being able to understand what it says. Its plain as day to me.

A sale is considered to have been made by you if the customer places an order with Giga-International.com within the next 2 weeks. As soon as the new customer has made the first payment to Giga-International.com for the product ordered, the commission will be paid out to you.
    Whats so hard about understanding that THE NEW SIGNUP MUST PAY BEFORE YOU GET PAID. Just because it showed up in your tracker doesnt mean they ever paid.

Does that make sense to you? Did you not see that when you signed up? Did you even bother to read that agreement before you signed up? If you had, we wouldnt be having this conversation right now.

Whats so hard about understanding that THE NEW SIGNUP MUST PAY BEFORE YOU GET PAID. Just because it showed up in your tracker doesnt mean they ever paid.
    we don't know whether each referral of him has or has not paid. so it's not fair to assume aliitp deserves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by eric418
    we don't know whether each referral of him has or has not paid. so it's not fair to assume aliitp deserves nothing.

I guess you missed the deleted thread where the rep from giga said that the signups never paid.

Hello,

1) all the signups refered by this user (aliitp) haven't been paid by ANY "customer" refered by him. As far as I remember, there even have been "double" or "triple" signups of the same person - who, of course, never paid for it.

2) Just like any other professional affiliate system, we only pay for a refered customer who successfully made a contract with us about a server or a webspace package. A contract only exists as soon as the customer has paid - after that we accept the order and proceed with paying for the referal, too. However, if the customer who has ordered the server never pays, no contract with him exists and- of course - we then can't pay for him. This is far more than obvious.

3) Although this procedure is well-known and very common among affiliate systems, it has been written months ago (!) - when we started our international sales homepage - on the page of the system: http://www.giga-international.com/pp.php

As soon as the new customer has made the first payment to Giga-International.com for the product ordered, the commission will be paid out to you.
    4) We and other users have explained this to the user (aliitp) several times but he just doesn't WANT to understand this. We respect any user in this forum, but I'm very sorry to say this: The user (aliitp) just seems to be a little kid who has nothing more to do in his freetime.

So, as I think everything which had to be said has been said, we (Giga-International.com) will no more discuss about this topic. Thank you!

Best regards

Thanks for clearing that up. I agree, aliitp doesnt understand the system. Your page makes everything pretty clear about how it works.

Maybe he should check out this site, RIF

Quote Originally Posted by eric418
    thank sir for ur support

and i must insist that their affiliate system is completley not clear
    let's say their liscence agreement sayed that
    and let's say that am wrong and haven't read that
    STILL
    WHAT A LAME SYSTEM THEY ARE USING, that says YOUR TOTAL EARNINGS & SALES FROM YOUR SITE
    what a real lame system
    besides changing the affiliate system copywrights to their OWN!!!!
    THE INPOLITE & NONPROFESSIONAL WAY THEY ANSWERED ME
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9342/cnbct2.gif
    and once again here
    http://www.imagehost.ro/pict//1304111445a83fc2c0966.GIF

sorry this conversation total post and replies leads to nothing
    am afraid i wont be able to continue keep up with it...
    just hope no one deals with this company/bunch of people...

and do recall their other negative feedbacks

- http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...+international
    - http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...+international (big complain)
    - http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...+international
    - http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...+international (must be mentioned with their dirty 100Mbps trick)
    - http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...-international (another big complain regarding their services)
    - http://www.askserver.com/special/116...ed_Server.html (why do u say in here 100Mbps DEDICAED, while u offer nothing but SHARED???)

Quote Originally Posted by aliitp
    and i must insist that their affiliate system is completley not clear
    Whats not clear about it? Its plain as day on the page that has the affiliate program. http://www.giga-international.com/pp.php

You have yet to explain to anyone why you think you should be paid for fraudulent signups. Would you payout on fraudulent signups? I dont think so.

Again I will ask, WHY SHOULD THEY PAY YOU IF THEY NEVER GOT PAID?

This topic is totally a joke right?? As both of you aliitp and giga-int didn't show any EVIDENCES but just speak non-sense things so here's my advise: aliitp just ask atleast one of your ref prove that they paid to giga (like paypal payment ID,file...); giga-int if i remembered you using paypal for your payment method right?? So if you don't mind just post something like paypal payment on hold (or not cleared...).Is that fair with both of you??

aliitp I feel sorry for you. Many people have been caught in "traps" (and I'll say that loosely) like this before. It can be extremely difficult to find out that someone "you referred" has paid for a system. giga don't help the matter by adding these funds to your account before it's definite. I'm sure they must get lots of tickets/email sent because of this confusion.

I used to sell door to door. I would get money for every person who agreed to have a demostration of the system I was selling. I was good at it too but after a while it became clear that I couldn't know for sure that the amount of people who agreed to this actually had the demo. Several times I was told by the management that 90% of the contacts had phoned up to say no thanks the next day.

I couldn't trust this method so left.

aliitp learn from this please. Or it'll eat away at you. You will be led up the garden path and you must learn from that. I'm not saying giga have here but you think they have. I myself am sitting on the fence with this thread.

P.s. SPAM should be spam by the way (not in caps), as the TradeMark of SPAM (that sells canned meat) includes the case sensitivity if I remember correctly. Just thought people might like to know this.
    It's a Savage Universe out there!
    Savage Hosting Ltd - CLS | MCP | ITIL | PRINCE2 | Nerd

Maybe he should check out this site, RIF

Low blow! No need to get personal Chris no matter what he says!
    It's a Savage Universe out there!
    Savage Hosting Ltd - CLS | MCP | ITIL | PRINCE2 | Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by SH-Giles
    Low blow! No need to get personal Chris no matter what he says!
    To be honest, I agree ... with him (Chris_M).
    However, on the more serious side:
    If the host says that they have not paid, there is no money to send to the OP. An affiliate system is built on a single backbone. When money comes in as a result of someone finding the source, part of the money goes to the source.

An example:

John Doe orders an account for $10 USD/month.
    Mister Affiliate gets a $5 one-time cut.
    However, John Doe cancels before the money-back guarantee is up (or never paid at all...)
    Mister Affiliate can now not get $5 of what the company has received, $0.

It makes sense to me..

just my 2 cents.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management • Search Engine Optimization • Pay Per Click • Email Marketing

consider ur self got ur first warning giga-boys
    Thats the subject in the email he posted a screenshot of. If I were on the recieving end of that email, you would have been dumped as a customer.

I dont know either you or Giga, but I do know that with your warez threads, you already lost all credibility here. I dont care if you do warez now or not, the fact is, it's something you are interested in doing. Thats enough evidence for me not to want you as a customer. You are on a "hosting" forum, and most hosts dont like warez. It no longer matters if you are right and Giga is wrong, you have no respect here by anyone. You shot your own foot.

Wow, through all this I missed that Webdude.

aliitp: I can only agree with you on the point that their affiliate system should not show affiliate payments until the account has paid. HOWEVER, as none of them paid you are owed $0.00. And unless you can show conclusive evidence that some of your sign-ups paid, don't accuse Giga of cheating you out of $$$.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Phew lucky I didn't sign up for them.

Do you have proof of the PayPal payments to Giga that Giga is not giving you affiliate credit for?
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

I love this post..(lol) and had to do soe research on the OP...aliitp

I found another post from him here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=574124

started by the user giga-HD, but if you read 22 post down, you will see that aliitp replies as he started the thread. (Maybe after giga-hd was disabled)

And then I remembered that I had seen that HD mark in one of his post, and correct: On the mail he had sent to giga, telling them that they was warned he have taken awy his e-mail address, but not in the header.

If you look at this picture you will see that his e-mail address are: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image5.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	10752 HD-games @ hotmail.com

When I did a search on that e-mail I got two arabic pages with some ad for HD DVD's, Games etc.

http://montada.com/showthread.php?p=5254017

So it's most likely the same person. So he are using several users here on WHT, and he have been banned from other forums....

And the ad's...I don't know, but it's sure that Aliitp are hosting something thats not 100% legal on his sites.
    And why use several e-mail accounts talking with the same host?

I think WHT want to see if Aliitp maybe have used several usernames here ( I'm sure that he was the giga-HD) and maybe disable Allitp also.

And I don't think he have earned a $, I think he have got friends or other people to signup after he found out that if one user signup he got earnings in his account. It's strange that 30 people never pay, if the 30 people was not doing it for a friend. Or if he used some proxy and only changes his IP, and signup for all the 30 accounts...

But I think he understand that WHT was not the right place to try scamming and lying.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)