Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry giga-international affiliate programme PROBLEM, my worst nightmare with a host EVER!!

i am a victim of those crocs giga-international.com
    and btw, no and no, I DONT OWN NO WAREZ SERVER OR ANY OF THAT, and i dare any claimer to prove that i do...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    first look what they replied to me AGAIN, fewdays ago
    http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/5364/2gigajw4.gif

first of all am writing this post to make u aware of my own HORRIBLE experience with them...
    and secondly to show u what a bad company they are...
    ill also be providing IMAGE clues
    first I hear about giga-international when I was surfing this forum, and what caught me was the 100Mbps unmetered bandwidth they claim for as low as 59 EURO/mo ((we will come to that latter))
    and i gave the site a visit
    and i noticed that they had an AFFILIATE PROGRAMME!
    and liked it
    registered

started to advertise for their site ((((NEVER EVER SPAMMED))))
    and in around 40-50 days it seemes like i got 33 purchases done through me and earned over 700 EURO (710)
    as shown in here ((this picture shows only 31 purchases and 650 EURO coz it was taken a little earlier))

300 clicks http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8392/image1bl1.png

31 purchases http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5...e000001im9.png

650 EURO purchases http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6...e000002hm5.png

so i contacted giga-international asking them how and when they will send my earnings?
    and they replied saying:
    ============================
    Hi,
    2-4 weeks.
    Mit freundlichen Grü?en / Best regards,
    Michael B?lke
    Giga-Hosting.biz GbR
    http://www.Giga-Hosting.biz

((got a snapshot too))

and in about 3 weeks guess what???
    i logged in again to my account
    and what an ugly surprise!!
    MY EARNINGS were reset to 0!!!
    http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2046/image2ke2.png

and when i emailed them asking about the issue

and guess what they replied!!!??
    Hello,
    your referrals just have been customers who signed up but never paid. So you never have referred a customer successfully. This is why your earnings have been deleted.
    Furthermore please note that I really hate the fact that you spam around ******** in the webhostingtalk-forum. Do you really think that you get ANYTHING from us after you have done this crap ?
    Please go on the nerves of another person, not on mine.
    Mit freundlichen Grü?en / Best regards,
    Michael B?lke
    Giga-Hosting.biz GbR
    http://www.Giga-Hosting.biz

!!!!!!!!
    did he actually say crap and bs?!!!!!

yes he did
    and take a look at this right from my inbox
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9342/cnbct2.gif

so i emailed him back something like this (dont quite remember what 100% exact i sayed back)

hello
    dear sir, what a polite and professional way to answer one of ur agents

1) i dont care how much u hate it or not, i didn't do nothing wrong and I do deserve as much as my control panel and system sayed I deserve...

2) I never did spam and I DARE YOU to prove the oppisite...

3) i still beleive that I deserve the full amount of 710 EURO, nothing less...

thank you...

and sent it
    and uptill this day HE NEVER REPLIED BACK!!!!!!!
    WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS!?!?
    and is it that simple u say NO, no one payed therefore we are sending u nothing!!!!!?

he sayed that non of them actually PAYED, what makes me so sure he is telling the truth??!??!?!?!
    +
    in such a noncommon system they are using, THEY SHOULD mention in their liscence agreement or at least via email to their NEW affiliates that the system MIGHT record earnings but not a must that customers have actually PAYED...

BUT NOT SIMPLY AFTER SOMEONES MAKES EARNINGS!!!!
    they reply back and say non have payed
    end of story
    period.

put urself in my shoes and honestly tell me what would u have done??
    i swear i wanted to sew them
    but too bad for me am still a colluge student and haven't got that much money to travel to germany and pay for some lawyer and sew them...
    honestly
    coz giga-internationl has no right at all in this!!!!!!!!!
    if they have mentioned how their system works or have it in their liscence agreement then ok maybe they have the right
    but they never sayed that for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!

========================================================
    ========================================================

anyways
    now i guess am a victim of those thieves, and i just have to accept since there is nothing i can do
    what else can i do since the company manager and founder/co-founder HIMSELF answered me saying that!! and in such a rude way!!!!!!

and thanks for listening
    i want nothing and need nothing but my story to be heared
    that's it
    and hopefully this post wont get deleted as well, as i beleive i never sayed nothing wrong, am only telling my story
    hope god never forgive u giga-international

<<removed non english text>>
    Last edited by sirius; 01-08-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aliitp
    i am a victim of those crocs giga-international.com
    and btw, no and no, I DONT OWN NO WAREZ SERVER OR ANY OF THAT, and i dare any claimer to prove that i do...
    Really? You almost seem to brag that you know how to hide warez here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...70#post4293170
    what happens if i host warez and u NEVER knew about it and NEVER got a complain about it and NEVER even can identify the files that they are warez because files will be password encrypted...

waiting for ur reply...
    And in another thread you asked about warez hosting. It's irrelevant what else has transpired since you seem to have started this thread out with a lie. I suppose you could argue that you weren't doing warez on THIS server, but really, does that matter? Don't expect the fact you didn't do something wrong on this account to buy you any credibility.

See also: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...39#post4280939

Good luck with your other thread about finding a host.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V

Good job on the research.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Really? You almost seem to brag that you know how to hide warez here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...70#post4293170

And in another thread you asked about warez hosting. It's irrelevant what else has transpired since you seem to have started this thread out with a lie. I suppose you could argue that you weren't doing warez on THIS server, but really, does that matter? Don't expect the fact you didn't do something wrong on this account to buy you any credibility.

See also: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...39#post4280939

sir it does seem like u have some kinda relation with giga-international:

let me clarify few points for you friend:
    1) as i sayed, i dont host warez, and instead of this blah blah blah ur saying ,, DO PROVE that i own any warez related website, no i dont, I DARE YOU to prove that i do anyway

2) yep, i did post those topics asking about warez in the past, i also got banned for a while bevause of this i beleive and explained the whole issue to the moderators via the tickets system, and promised not to ask for any warez related activity in this forum, and thanks to them they accepted and i got my membership back, and as great respect for their standing beside me (even though i did a mistake) and leting me tell my story about those theives giga-international, i will never ever disscuss warez or ask for related in this forum
    NEVER

3) no honey am not giving lies and making all this up as u claimed, and it would be my pleasure to disspoint you with your theory, that i made all this up
    DO U WANT ME TO POST VIDEO EVIDENCE???
    i got image and video clues/evidence (sorry eng is not my mother tongue) for the following:

+ the rude way giga-international founder answered me
    + that i earned that money through my very own affiliate account registered at their web site
    + that i did email them many times, i got their emails and replies as well...

sir plz use ur brain before posting such a reply ((no offince))

disscusing warez doesn't mean that i own any warez website, i mean gimme a break, i even was ONLY asking for a server then, not that I HAD a server and i host warez! and then after that u say good luck with ur other request, would i request if i got my own server???!
    besides i DID add photo clues
    or maybe u wanna see the video ones???
    seriousely, what makes any1 beleive ur claims?? u for sure got nothing but ME in THE PAST asking for warez hosting, that's it!!

get something worth sir or remain silence...

cheers;

Hmm, I seem to recall the thread that you started with this topic that was deleted. The rep from giga said that none of those signups actually paid. So why do you think they should pay you if none of them paid? Do you have any proof that they paid? Do the other affiliate programs your a member of pay out on fraudulent signups?

sir it does seem like u have some kinda relation with giga-international:
    Classic! No, no relation at all. Go ahead and email them and ask. Or look where I have ever defended that company in this forum before. Nice try though! Let's see if this post gets any better...
    let me clarify few points for you friend:
    1) as i sayed, i dont host warez, and instead of this blah blah blah ur saying ,, DO PROVE that i own any warez related website, no i dont, I DARE YOU to prove that i do anyway
    Again, you seem proud of your ability to hide pirated software. Again, you challenge people to prove you are doing this. And you have twice asked for pirated hosting. Say what you will now, I can only go on what you've said here before.
    DO U WANT ME TO POST VIDEO EVIDENCE???
    Yes please sir!
    sir plz use ur brain before posting such a reply ((no offince))
    Insult and apology in the same sentence. Are you sure you're 26?
    get something worth sir or remain silence...
    In America the phrase is "put up or shut up." But I think I have a good case on your credibility still.

I'd like to see a reply to what Chris M posted, too. The host has stated that your sign-ups did not pay. Do you have any members for example from the arabwebtalk.com site (http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8392/image1bl1.png) that said they DID pay as proof? That would settle this argument fairly easily. If those folks said they paid and were members for however long Giga required, then you are owed that money. If not, take this as a cheap lesson and move on.

Edit: I guess you are banned from arabwebtalk.com, so you have no way to get members there to support you that might have signed up. http://www.arabwebtalk.com/member.php?u=34077
    Last edited by Mike V; 01-10-2007 at 11:59 PM.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Classic! No, no relation at all. Go ahead and email them and ask. Or look where I have ever defended that company in this forum before. Nice try though! Let's see if this post gets any better...

Again, you seem proud of your ability to hide pirated software. Again, you challenge people to prove you are doing this. And you have twice asked for pirated hosting. Say what you will now, I can only go on what you've said here before.

Yes please sir!

Insult and apology in the same sentence. Are you sure you're 26?

In America the phrase is "put up or shut up." But I think I have a good case on your credibility still.

I'd like to see a reply to what Chris M posted, too. The host has stated that your sign-ups did not pay. Do you have any members for example from the arabwebtalk.com site (http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8392/image1bl1.png) that said they DID pay as proof? That would settle this argument fairly easily. If those folks said they paid and were members for however long Giga required, then you are owed that money. If not, take this as a cheap lesson and move on.

Edit: I guess you are banned from arabwebtalk.com, so you have no way to get members there to support you that might have signed up. http://www.arabwebtalk.com/member.php?u=34077
    1) btw
    it's so weak that u still insist that i own some kind of warez hosting or server while u have no evidence at all, AT ALL
    u still have the opprtunity btw to prove that i have any of that
    and I double dare u now...
    coz simply i know myself
    lol!! i dont own any server nor hsting at all
    and u still say that i do
    seriousely man
    what are u arguing for!! and how do u keep arguing?!

2) friend u totaly missed the point...
    i am upset because of that situation with giga-international
    but what irritated me was not the fact ITSELF that i discovered that they were not going to send me any of my earnings
    what really irritated me was that i beleived that i earned that amout of money,
    their system sayed CLEARLY: "your total earnings" & "sales from your site"
    IT SAYED THAT
    AND AGAIN
    u may check the scrrenshots i posted above
    and plz wait for the video clues while i upload them to youtube and rapidshare, just to make it easier to view...

and after that my earnings GET RESETED !!

put urself in position
    would u really really think that is fair
    and what makes u so sure they are telling the truth and no one payed?????

BESIDES

a NORMAL system should say in that case "SIGNUPS through from your site" instead of "SALES from your site"
    because in the first case they will be delivering me a clear message that those are simply SIGNUPS and not SALES
    sir i understood that u r american
    and there is no doubt that ur english is way better than mine, out of question

do u think that i make sense regarding this last paragraph i wrote in blue? and dont u think that they should say that??????

or at the very least mention that their system MIGHT say my earnings but they aint actually my true earning

but NON
    they sayed NON OF THAT AT ALL!!

AND IT IS irritating to beleive that u earned that amount and after that simply being told no u deserve nothing!!!!!!

sir i just want u to put urself in my situation
    u will get so mad and irritated because of that non fair action they took against you earnings, at least what u beleive u made...

and sorry for saying use ur brain, my apologies, but it is so irritating to be fooled buy giga-int and after that non of the replies are at my side
    that's just not fair

and plz wait for the videos

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_M
    Hmm, I seem to recall the thread that you started with this topic that was deleted. The rep from giga said that none of those signups actually paid. So why do you think they should pay you if none of them paid? Do you have any proof that they paid? Do the other affiliate programs your a member of pay out on fraudulent signups?
    he is more like the founder of giga i beleive as i read his name to be the founder and the same name in his replies...
    ill tell u 1 thing
    exactly the same thing i sayed to mr. mike v
    excuse me but ill copy and paste it from that reply...

the system clearly sayed: "your total earnings" & "sales from your site"
    IT SAYED THAT
    AND AGAIN
    u may check the scrrenshots i posted above
    and plz wait for the video clues while i upload them to youtube and rapidshare, just to make it easier to view...

BESIDES
    a NORMAL system should say in that case "SIGNUPS through from your site" instead of "SALES from your site"
    because in the first case they will be delivering me a clear message that those are simply SIGNUPS and not SALES
    sir i understood that u r american
    and there is no doubt that ur english is way better than mine, out of question

do u think that i make sense regarding this last paragraph i wrote in blue? and dont u think that they should say that??????

or at the very least mention that their system MIGHT say my earnings but they aint actually my true earning

but NON
    they sayed NON OF THAT AT ALL!!
    AND IT IS irritating to beleive that u earned that amount and after that simply being told no u deserve nothing!!!!!!

sir i just want u to put urself in my situation
    u will get so mad and irritated because of that non fair action they took against you earnings, at least what u beleive u made...

thx

what makes u so sure they are telling the truth and no one payed?????
    Nobody is sure of anything except foir the fact that you have 0 credibility.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

it seems like your referrals are from forums

just try to find ONE case referred by you, and ask for payment proof, then there will be no doubt about your claim.

ok done uploading
    but sorry i uploaded onto rapidshare only
    when uploading onto youtube the text is never clear
    BECAUSE I RECORDER MY SCREEN IN WHAT MATTERS WHAT THE TEXT IN THE VIDEO

download the video plz and u will understand...

i uploaded the video 3 times with 3 different codecs

UNCOMPRESSED:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/11226709...SSED_VIDEO.rar

microsoft video 1 codec:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/11226711...ft_video_1.rar

Indeo Video 5.10:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/11226710...Video_5.10.rar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    Nobody is sure of anything except foir the fact that you have 0 credibility.
    thank u for ur gentel reply sir
    this really helps a lot with my problem

Quote Originally Posted by eric418
    it seems like your referrals are from forums

just try to find ONE case referred by you, and ask for payment proof, then there will be no doubt about your claim.
    sir i dont think u understand how their referal programme works

THOSE ARE MY REFERALS
    BECAUSE THEY VISITED giga-international.com USING MY REFERAL LINK

every user signsups with them at their affiliate programme gets his own referal link
    and those images were from my giga-international affiliate programme control panel

those are the individuals who followed my link

did u get it sir? (saying it friendly)

thx for ur reply

ok done uploading
    but sorry i uploaded onto rapidshare only
    when uploading onto youtube the text is never clear
    BECAUSE I RECORDER MY SCREEN IN WHAT MATTERS WHAT THE TEXT IN THE VIDEO

download the video plz and u will understand...

i uploaded the video 3 times with 3 different codecs

UNCOMPRESSED:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/11226709...SSED_VIDEO.rar

microsoft video 1 codec:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/11226711...ft_video_1.rar

Indeo Video 5.10:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/11226710...Video_5.10.rar
    if your video is simply showing your screenshot posted above, it proves nothing.

Same as we see balance in our bank or paypal account can be chargeback anytime in case fraud transaction is found.

so just spend your effort to prove a valid payment, not anything else.

Most affiliate programs have rules against using spam to promote. Your screenshot and the banning shows that spam is your method of choice.
    Starts November 5th!

You still havent answered why you think they should pay you for signups that they never got paid for. Any smart business would do the same. If they kept paying out on fraudulent signups, they would be out of business soon. Use some commons sense and put your self in their shoes for a minute. If you were running an affiliate program and had a user signup and never pay, would you pay that affiliate for the signup? I dont think so. Just because you have videos and screen shots, doesnt mean that the signup actually paid for the service. My suggestion to you is to drop it and move on. I highly doubt that anyone will listen to this rant any longer.

Do I have this right?

Host (Giga) says:
    1) The signups did not pay for services
    2) They prohibit users from spamming their affiliate links

aliitp saw (from those screenshots) affiliate $$$ being entered into his account. The host removed that $$$ when they saw that none of the signups were paying.

However, Giga did make a mistake. I don't see anywhere where they say not to SPAM, nor do they define what their policies are for dealing with spammers. Although I'd think it common sense not to SPAM on behalf of a company, Giga should add this to their affiliate program's terms of service anyway. It helps prevent stuff like this from happening .

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    Most affiliate programs have rules against using spam to promote. Your screenshot and the banning shows that spam is your method of choice.
    NO
    i thought someone would say that
    but ALL 3 FORUM I PROMOTED FOR giga-international in are like this forum
    all 3 are regarding web hosting
    and NON OF MY POSTS in them were recognized as spam by their moderators
    NON
    not even 1 of them
    and i ONLY promoted for giga-international only on those 3 sites...

When will you answer my question about why you think they should pay you for fake signups?

You still havent answered why you think they should pay you for signups that they never got paid for. Any smart business would do the same. If they kept paying out on fraudulent signups, they would be out of business soon. Use some commons sense and put your self in their shoes for a minute. If you were running an affiliate program and had a user signup and never pay, would you pay that affiliate for the signup? I dont think so. Just because you have videos and screen shots, doesnt mean that the signup actually paid for the service. My suggestion to you is to drop it and move on. I highly doubt that anyone will listen to this rant any longer.
    it wouldn't have been a good company and affiliate system they are using if people can simply SIGNUP and never pay
    this would simply be a bunch of BS
    those companies ur talking about sir which has fraud checking measures are in case for example YOU signed up with ur own affiliate link
    so u rent a server and technicaly getting a cut of the price back to u
    in this case i would call it more like stealing
    but this is not my case of course

and am not really sure what "rant" means
    but it seems like something negative
    an i suggest u leave this post 4 good if u dont beleive or agree
    thx

Umm last time I checked, this was a public forum. If you dont like what people have to say, you are free to not post anymore, but to tell me not to post is just absurd. Please tell me why you think you are entitled to get paid when the signups never paid. If they pay for fake signups, they would be out of business. Please show proof to us that any of the clients you sent them actually paid and then maybe someone here will believe what you are saying. If you cant prove it, you really need to just leave it alone.

Lets see if I understand you correct.

1 - You make numerous posts inquiring warez hosting, yet you do not get involved in warez?

2 - you get banned from the forums you promote giga in, yet you did not spam?

3 - you command people to prove things to you?
    Starts November 5th!

NO
    i thought someone would say that
    but ALL 3 FORUM I PROMOTED FOR giga-international in are like this forum
    NON
    not even 1 of them
    Was one of those sites webhostingtalk, like Giga said? (http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9342/cnbct2.gif). I did a Google search but wasn't able to locate the other two forums you posted on. What were they?

Umm last time I checked, this was a public forum. If you dont like what people have to say, you are free to not post anymore, but to tell me not to post is just absurd. Please tell me why you think you are entitled to get paid when the signups never paid. If they pay for fake signups, they would be out of business. Please show proof to us that any of the clients you sent them actually paid and then maybe someone here will believe what you are saying. If you cant prove it, you really need to just leave it alone.

I DID EXPLAIN!!

YOU TELL ME??
    HOW DOES ANY AFFILIATE SYSTEM WORK?????
    an affiliate system ONLY records earnings for an agent ONLY and ONLY IF someone does a succesful payment
    therefore
    I DO EARN AND DESERVE THOSE EARNINGS!!!
    and if giga's system is other than that they should have mentioned that!!
    DONT U AGREE???

now it seems that their system is different
    and it's really non of my business
    coz when i first signed up and started promoting for their services i thought that they had a normal system!!!
    IF THEY HAVE SAYED THAT THEIR SYSTEM WORKS THAT UNCOMMON WAY AT THE BEGINNING (SIGNUPS are recognized as PURCHASES)
    I WOULDN'T HAVE BOTHERED PROMOTING TO THEM
    coz they either didn't seem to me like fully 100% honest and credible people
    and i knew that they would have simply sayed to me NO ONE HAVE PAYED
    or
    if i have bothered promoting with them and they told be later that non have payed
    i wouldn't have even opened my mouth, coz i knew that was a posibility
    THIS IS WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT FRIEND
    and ok now maybe not ALL referals have payed
    so in that case i would accept that
    and for a RESPECTIVE COMPANY
    they should have TOOK RESPONSIBILITY, for not making it clear for the affiliate agents, and at least send them a percentage of what THEIR OWN SYSTEM sayed that those agents deserve
    but i guess nowadays people dont honor values, they only honor money...

and one more thing
    I fully guarantee to you that if u were in my place you would have been same irritated and so upset as me
    and let me give you an example:
    imagine your self a hard worker at some american company let's say
    and u only get awarded MONTHLY for successful customers purchases through you (a specific comission %)
    BUT ALSO u can track day-by-day your comission earnings through a bulletin board at ur company, even though u get the money MONTHLY
    now we reached the end of the month
    and ur commision (total earnings) should be 1000 $
    but the company only payed back to u 700$ *-30%* (of course it's even worst in my case sinse i got nothing)
    so when u asked why, they told u that those are taxes or any LEGITE payments u should pay to the company (legite payments but no neseccary all companies require them or ask for them)

BUT THEY NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THOSE TAXES IN THE BEGINING WHEN YOU FIRST JOINED THE COMPANY

how would u feel sir

thx

Do I have this right?

Host (Giga) says:
    1) The signups did not pay for services
    2) They prohibit users from spamming their affiliate links

aliitp saw (from those screenshots) affiliate $$$ being entered into his account. The host removed that $$$ when they saw that none of the signups were paying.

However, Giga did make a mistake. I don't see anywhere where they say not to SPAM, nor do they define what their policies are for dealing with spammers. Although I'd think it common sense not to SPAM on behalf of a company, Giga should add this to their affiliate program's terms of service anyway. It helps prevent stuff like this from happening .
    sir i really can't tell to which side you are
    as i said english is not my mother tongue and i didn't fully understand your reply
    in case u were to mine, then thx a lot
    and in case u were to their (giga) then i would say that's no surprise since non are to my side, they think am some kinda software pirate and lame person who deserves nothing and simply keeps talking with no commin sense...

anyways
    now am saying it for the 3rd time, plz plz pay attention dear sir......

NO, I NEVER SPAMED AND NEVER SPAM, it's a lame way i beleive anyways, coz ppl are aware of it and non will care for it anyways...
    ALL 3 FORUM I PROMOTED FOR giga-international in are like this forum
    NON
    not even 1 of them
    www.arabwebtalk.com
    www.arabidea.net
    www.traidnet.net

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast