"Dexter" is to die for.

Anyone here watch the show Dexter on Showtime? In short, it's about a serial killer who kills serial killers. The family and I are all eagerly awaiting the premiere of season two. Can't wait to see where they go with the story. I have my fingers crossed that it won't get cancelled like "Dead Like Me".

My favorite show

Hopefully the next season won't be the second book, since I already read it

I believe we have quite a while though...the next season isn't supposed to air for around 10 months, I think it was.

YIKES! I thought they were taking a short hiatus and then they'd be back! Whatever shall I do.....

Hmm... I don't know the show. Maybe because I don't have Showtime. I kind of like the idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingman fan
    Dexter lol
    Listen, fan of the fishing man, I know this is only your fourth post on WHT but couldn't you think of something more to contribute to this thread?

Atleast elaborate on why you are laughing! Did you see the name "Dexter" and think of that horrible cartoon with the kid in the "la bor a tory"? People....

Dexter rocks. One of the best shows on TV! =]
    Alexander McMillen
    President and CEO - Sliqua Enterprise Hosting, Inc. - AS32740
    Serving up scale and service since 2002. Is your mission critical?
    1-877-4-SLIQUA - http://www.sliqua.com - http://www.isyourmissioncritical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Listen, fan of the fishing man, I know this is only your fourth post on WHT but couldn't you think of something more to contribute to this thread?

Atleast elaborate on why you are laughing! Did you see the name "Dexter" and think of that horrible cartoon with the kid in the "la bor a tory"? People....
    Oh wow.. Dexter, the kid.. I remember that

This seems like an interesting show. I've seen people go crazy for it on torrent sites, etc. (the show you're talking about)

Is it out on DVD yet?

Is it out on DVD yet?
    Not as far as I know, but I've seen a few people posting on various sites that they have it...I assume they're talking about a downloaded/recorded copy though.

There are, however, two fabulous books out that the series is based on. See: Darkly Dreaming Dexter and Dearly Devoted Dexter.

Both books are absolutely hilarious as well (moreso the second).

yeah, great show.

definitely one of our favorite new shows!

was actually a surprising ending to the season, for those of us who are illiterate.

So he's a serial serial killer killer?