hostnine signed up

Hi all just to let you know i signed up with hostnine today i will see how they go.. so far so good.. setup was very fast and resposive

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jerett
    <quote snipped>
    I second this statement!!! I think you made a good choice in going with HostNine and keep everyone updated ;-)

p.s. I will gladly P.M. a moderator my url if they request it. (please PM me though because I do not check the same thread very often)
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 01-10-2007 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cscertified
    p.s. I will gladly P.M. a moderator my url if they request it. (please PM me though because I do not check the same thread very often)
    You may contact us through http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4306252 with yourdomain name
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.

Hi,

I use Host Nine and had not problems with them so far, There Great!
    Award winning internet solutions
    Web Hosting Express
    www.webhostingexpress.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by cscertified
    p.s. I will gladly P.M. a moderator my url if they request it.
    Domain verified via the helpdesk. Thanks!

Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." – Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by writespeak
    Domain verified via the helpdesk. Thanks!
    Lois
    Thank you

I am looking into HostNine --
    Those of you who use the service, do you use their modern bill-- and is it easy to integrate into the website ?

Quote Originally Posted by inpursuit25
    Hi all just to let you know i signed up with hostnine today i will see how they go.. so far so good.. setup was very fast and resposive
    Good to hear a satisfied member with their provider. I hope it continues for you. Let us know how it goes in about 6 to 8 months.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by inpursuit25
    Glad to hear you're satisified thus far, be sure to write WHT a review a few months down the road. Any initial reactions to speed, uptime and support response times?
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw Networks
    Glad to hear you're satisified thus far, be sure to write WHT a review a few months down the road. Any initial reactions to speed, uptime and support response times?
    Will do ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ShootEmUp
    I am looking into HostNine --
    Those of you who use the service, do you use their modern bill-- and is it easy to integrate into the website ?
    I signed up with Host9 about 10 days ago. In that time, I have gotten my website up, integrated ModernBill and received my first orders (of course they were from existing clients). While not exactly simple, or quick, the ModernBill setup went rather smooth. Just follow the admin guide from ModernBill and it should be straight forward.

Just a few gotchas not mentioned in the manual if you want to use it to automatically create accounts in cPanel.
    1.) You must have a domain for cPanel. Although in MB you can skip the domain registration portion, you cannot skip this step if you will be integrating it with cPanel.
    2.) Although MB will allow you to modify the length of usernames, apparently cPanel has an eight character limit for it's username, so this will generate another error if you increase the length in MB.

But for the most part everything went smooth. Rick and Tim over at Host9 provided excellent support during the whole process... even the MB installation.

I am extremely pleased so far. Now I just need exposure and more clients...
    uTmost Hosting and Web Services
    Christian Focused Web Hosting Services
    serving Him by serving you
    http://www.utmosthosting.com

Sounds like Host9 have been pleasing several people lately, good to hear, keep it up
    Personal Blog: Here | Currently Hosted By: GoDaddy | Twitter: @Quartz87