Computer support web site

Am after making a web site so i can have support over sms or over the phone. i want to know what templates people have i can see?

it has to be a few pages a main page with info on what we offer and then a features page of what we do and also a Contact Us page

Please let me see all templates ( rather than people do work for me )

cheap as chips please

Hi,

Try providing alot more information on what it is you want, what you'll be offering and what your budget is.

It's sounds like your looking for a slightly unique site so most people won't have templates laying around for it.

Good Luck!

Are you looking for SMS integration into the website? Are you looking for SMS logging into a helpdesk facility etc?

Or just bare basic? 5 page site with a SMS number and Telephone support number?

---

Whats your budget for the site?..
    Will you need hosting?
    BeDot Media Group Hosting, Websites, WordPress, Domains and Email Services
    Everything you need to get your Business Online, Great products at fair prices backed by amazing support.

hello, basiclly what i am after is a 2 or 3 page web site

abit of info about my company on there, all support matters will be over the phone so a space where you can see the telephone number easy and i will also do free email support for people. with a form

okey, simple enough - do you require hosting and/or domain...

email me some details and ill do a quote for you - robert.appleton [at] bedot.net
    BeDot Media Group Hosting, Websites, WordPress, Domains and Email Services
    Everything you need to get your Business Online, Great products at fair prices backed by amazing support.