paypal supported.

I am looking for merchant account which also support paypal, i mean get payments for me through paypal,

in my country paypal not works but many of my customers want to pay me through paypal.

Paypal is a merchant like any others (2checkout, psigate, etc).

but it not works in my country.

I don't know of any who do that specifically but you will likely find that checkout.google.com or moneybookers.com support your country.
    One way PayPal users can pay you is if they have a PayPal Virtual Credit Card. They could use the VCC at moneybookers, google or other processor and PayPal takes the money out of their PayPal account.

Quote Originally Posted by eglim
    I am looking for merchant account which also support paypal, i mean get payments for me through paypal,

in my country paypal not works but many of my customers want to pay me through paypal.
    try http://www.xoom.com they accept paypal payment

Quote Originally Posted by eglim

hi, try use a personal or permium account if customer pursue want to pay you with paypal. as my experience using paypal business account, there is possibility of chargeback if they pay you with creditcard. becareful when accepting huge payment to your paypal business account. good luck.