Question Where to ask questions about IBM thinkpad options?

Hello,

I am going to buy a new IBM thinkpad soon, and have some questions about the different "system components" options that are available. Does anyone know where I can get answers? (Maybe there are some IBM hardware discussion forums or something?)

This new laptop will replace my current T42 model, which is 2 years old and slowly dying. This laptop will be my main computer and will be powered on 24x7. Daily use includes web browsing, Word/Excel, and the occasional website design. I do not use it for gaming.

I'm currently looking at purchasing either the R60 or T60 model. (I haven't decided yet.) For my budget of $2k, I can get a "suped up" R60 or a fairly basic T60. So now I'm trying to decide if the "suped up R60" options are worth the cost...

Specifically, here are my questions:

Processor
    • Intel Celeron M Processor 420 (1.60GHz, 1MB L2, 533MHz FSB)
    • Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5500 (1.66GHz, 2MB L2, 667MHz FSB) [add $166.00]
    • Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5600 (1.83GHz, 2MB L2, 667MHz FSB) [add $241.00]
    • Intel
    • Core 2 Duo processor T7200 (2.0GHz, 4MB L2, 667MHz FSB) [add $316.00]

Is there really a big difference between these? I was thinking to choose the Dual Core 1.66ghz option for an extra $166. Is it worth it? I'll only be using it for business applications...

Display Type

• 15" XGA TFT LCD with Wireless LAN
    • 15" SXGA+ TFT [add $50.00]

I have no idea what is the difference between these two display types...

System Graphics

• Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950, 1394
    • ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 64MB,1394 [add $50.00]
    • ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 128MB, 1394 [add $100.00]

Is it worth the upgrade? What advantage is there for it? (I will be running in only 1048x768 resolution, as my eyes aren't very good and anything else on a 15" screen is too small for me to see well.)

Wireless Cards

• ThinkPad 11a/b/g Wi-Fi wireless LAN Mini-PCIe US/EMEA/LA/ANZ
    • Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG [add $5.00]

Same question -- is there a difference? What is the most "stable"?

Battery

6 cell Li-Ion Battery
    9 cell Li-Ion Battery [add $30.00]

I'm guessing that a 9 cell battery is better?
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Also, does anyone know where is a good (cheap) place to buy an IBM thinkpad? Is it best to just buy directly from the IBM/Lenovo website?
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Get the processor upgrade, as that is certainly worth it.

XGA is 1024 x 768
    SXGA+ is 1400 × 1050

The 950GMA is more than fine for your usage.

I've no clue on the benefits of the intel wireless card over the default one, a $5 upgrade in my opinion isn't worth bothering with, if it was it would be default.

And I'd go for the 9cell battery.