* Compaq DL320 server and 10 mbps

I have one Compaq DL320 server with a 10 mbps connection available for 415 $ a month and 0 $ in setup. Note that the normal price from Rackshack is 425,23 $ (including taxes) so you will save a few dollars as well as the setup fee.

Server specifications are:

Compaq ProLiant DL320
    Pentium III 1000 MHz
    1 GB ram
    40 GB harddisk
    Unmetered 10 mbps connection
    Ensim control panel

You can make your bid on it from now on and the offer will be active for 1 week. If a good offer is received the offer will end before the week is over.

Care to explain the details of the offer? Specifically, how do you plan to transfer the server to the successful bidder?

Since Rackshack does not allow you to transfer server, does that mean you will be the middle man in support? If so, how fast is your turnabout time?

These are just some questions that I am sure most bidders would want to know.

Peter

I'm aware of that they don't allow transfers and have already resold 4 other servers and will hopefully be able to do this with this one as well.

I would say that the normal respond time is quite good and a support system is already in place at:

http://www.future-host.com/support.html

Hopefully that was what you were looking for

Let me know if you have more questions.