Website Review, please!

Hi,

Please review http://www.iisnet-networks.com/. Our web team just finished it and put it up online a few minutes ago.

Thanks.
    Jason

Nothing?

I like it. However, the fact that the content pages are different in layout to the home page is a negative. Each page should have the same layout in my opinion.

Colours aren't too bad, perhaps a little dull.

Hope this helps.
    Top7Hosts.com - Hosting Chart for Top Shared Hosting Providers
    ArticleCake- The Ultimate Blog Resource

However, the fact that the content pages are different in layout to the home page is a negative.
    I don't agree, I think with the colorscheme and fonts used, it looks as a whole to me. I don't like it that on the shared hosting pages the navigation gets too narrow to display the navigation in one part. It breaks off the words in Firefox.

http://ep3.nl/files/1/Afbeeldingen/wrongnav.gif
    hi there!

You'll want more content for spidering purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by amygdela
    I don't agree, I think with the colorscheme and fonts used, it looks as a whole to me. I don't like it that on the shared hosting pages the navigation gets too narrow to display the navigation in one part. It breaks off the words in Firefox.

http://ep3.nl/files/1/Afbeeldingen/wrongnav.gif
    Thanks, going to report that to our web team. I'm using 1400x1050 resolution and it doesn't break for me...but when I took it lower it broke it.

- Jason

It looks quite nice in my opinion, nothing breaks and it looks neat.

Nice work

I'm using 1400x1050 resolution and it doesn't break for me...
    Indeed, on my own monitor @ 1440*900 it doesn't break, but that screeny is taken on 1024*768 resolution. Just FYI...!
    hi there!

I think the colors are a bit pale
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

quite like it, but could do with an injection of vibrant colours. Also agree with the comment about the home page being different - maybe confuse some users because of inconsistency

I am not quite sure but, splash pages are so old school. They don't work well with web crawlers too. - just an opinion.

I like the home page, the background makes it seem family friendly and professional.
    UnlimitedWebHost.net - Affordable Quality Hosting.