Had to Leave Varhosting

Hi.. noticed all my sites on my reseller were down got no replies and seems a lot of disgruntled clients on their forum had to leave too

So im on the search for another reseller.. so far i am with site5 and hostgator they have been fairly good services

anyone recommend a reseller service which is like those 2, which offers fantastico and good support? Price is not so much an issue for me just something good

Would like it to be USA based.. one that give me WHM access for adding my domains

HTTPME is pretty good. Its a hosting company a par above the rest..

It was the worst nightmare I ever had when I dealt with varhosting..

i got an account with hostgator but i dun really like them due to to many limitation set on the server config..

try resellerzoom... they are pretty good =)

Our previous account is at Site5. We decided to leave from them some reasons. We are working with Hostdime at this time and glad from their services. The uptime of the server is good. Support is faster than Site5 and they resolve the problems quickly. Also you can upgrade your reseller account to a managed dedicated server anytime(Site5 cannot do it). Good luck.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia
    It was the worst nightmare I ever had when I dealt with varhosting..

i got an account with hostgator but i dun really like them due to to many limitation set on the server config..

try resellerzoom... they are pretty good =)
    Alicia just contact hostgator they are very good at making changes quickly.. so far they are my best webhost

resellerzoom been with them was a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart
    Our previous account is at Site5. We decided to leave from them some reasons. We are working with Hostdime at this time and glad from their services. The uptime of the server is good. Support is faster than Site5 and they resolve the problems quickly. Also you can upgrade your reseller account to a managed dedicated server anytime(Site5 cannot do it). Good luck.
    anyone else care to share their experience with hostdime.. i am going to phone them and see if they actually pick up lol

I've spent a couple weeks reading user reviews and comparing options in order to find a host to replace my account with Varhosting. I got lucky and my accounts were back online before I finished my search, so I'm going to stick it out with Var. I am however going to get another host and use it for my personal sites as well as a backup for my clients (about 15) on Var. i.e. client sites will be on both servers so a DNS update could quickly point to the other server.

Anyway, thats not what you ask about. After alot of research I'm going with budgetreseller.com. I basically put the preceding info out there to clarify that I'm not currently with Budgetreseller.

Hi

I recommend checking out http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4 this is the reseller & shared hosting offers forum
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat