Hey there

I'm finally finished working on my latest piece ^-^ This took me a very long time to finish and i'm quite happy with it. Everything is valid xhtml / css. It is a complete site & comes with 8 sub pages. I wanted to come up with a unique concept and this is what I came up with. It's simple & clean with punches of colours. It's definatly different and you won't see anything simular out there. I know the slogans a little bit cheesey but it can be changed of course.

This is what comes with the template:

2 Sliced, Organized & Editable PSDs
8 Pages fully coded in valid xhtml / css
Full resell and copyright rights
100% Unique
Navigation Rollovers

Starting Bid $100
Increase by $5
BIN $200

Live Preview

I MAY consider offers but they must be over $100. Please contact me with your offers. Please don't post them here. Bidding will end in about a day or so. May be longer or shorter.

I will also throw in a free customization if the bidding goes over $150. If it doesn't then i'll customize it for you for an extra $10.

The only things that don't work on the preview are the live support the login & the order buttons because they are not hooked up to anything. They can't be on my site but they all so work. I also have an Online and Offline image for live support.

I am available for other work as well you can contact me for examples and price quotes. p.s I'll slice and code valid xhtml / css on premade psds for $20

To contact me you can either email me or pm me. You can add me to msn or yahoo but I am not on that often.

my email is rebelliousnature at gmail.com (without the spaces)

Thank you for your time