* Unique Concept Tabless vaild css xhtml Complete Site Template for sale! 8 sub pages!

Hey there

I'm finally finished working on my latest piece ^-^ This took me a very long time to finish and i'm quite happy with it. Everything is valid xhtml / css. It is a complete site & comes with 8 sub pages. I wanted to come up with a unique concept and this is what I came up with. It's simple & clean with punches of colours. It's definatly different and you won't see anything simular out there. I know the slogans a little bit cheesey but it can be changed of course.

This is what comes with the template:

2 Sliced, Organized & Editable PSDs
    8 Pages fully coded in valid xhtml / css
    Full resell and copyright rights
    100% Unique
    Navigation Rollovers

Starting Bid $100
    Increase by $5
    BIN $200

Live Preview

I MAY consider offers but they must be over $100. Please contact me with your offers. Please don't post them here. Bidding will end in about a day or so. May be longer or shorter.

I will also throw in a free customization if the bidding goes over $150. If it doesn't then i'll customize it for you for an extra $10.

The only things that don't work on the preview are the live support the login & the order buttons because they are not hooked up to anything. They can't be on my site but they all so work. I also have an Online and Offline image for live support.

I am available for other work as well you can contact me for examples and price quotes. p.s I'll slice and code valid xhtml / css on premade psds for $20

To contact me you can either email me or pm me. You can add me to msn or yahoo but I am not on that often.

my email is rebelliousnature at gmail.com (without the spaces)

Thank you for your time

very nice template! good luck
    Your reading skill has increased by one point!
    computers are cool now OK!

Quote Originally Posted by James-Fagan
    very nice template! good luck
    Thank you!

Link doesnt appear to be working

I forgot to put there in the post but if the preview isn't working for you here are some screenshots.

Home
    About
    Plans
    Services
    Support
    Contact Us
    Testimonials
    TOS

I like the template but I would consider using some darker text, that shade of grey, red, blue and green in my opinion is hard to read and does get irritating
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!