Thread: {s}{p}{a}{m}

Ok, this is it. The user 'ideavirus' has now sent me this damn email 3 times in 2 days. I emailed him after the second one to tell him to stop, yet I got another one. Here is the message.

This is a message from ideavirus at WebHostingTalk Forums ( ). The WebHostingTalk Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email ideavirus, you can use this online form:

OR, by email:
    mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

Hello Chief,

We got to know, you are running a hosting company.
    We have launched a new Niche Directory, dedicated to the hosting industry.

Here is the pointer :

I take this opportunity to tell you that, the listing of your hosting company or service is free with **********.com.

Submit your listing to **********.com at the earliest. Please keep the description for your list to a maximum of 3 lines only.

If you should be interested to advertise with us, contact us AT : mediakit@**********.com

Also take a look at our directory. Give us some suggestions and feedback, if any.

********** Team

PS : If you have recieved this invitation before from us, we apologise to have taken your valuable time by resending the same.
      0 Not allowed!

At least they apologized. Not that it saves you any time or anything.
      0 Not allowed!

Detroit, MI
    I got this once, the apology says "if you have received this invitation before..." so they didn't apologize to me yet. I await an apology from this clown.
    <!-- boo! -->
      0 Not allowed!

check the other post, he's been banned !
      0 Not allowed!

Southern California
    Correct, user was banned earlier so you shouldn't get any more. - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

0 Not allowed!