Low-End DDoS Protected Servers? VPS ?

Hello,

I would like to know if any company that offers good ddos protection like www.staminus.net www.awknet.com www.gigeservers.com/gigenet www.justedge.net have any low-end servers.. i have asked many times about that but said cant go under 100$ .. i asked for P3 1Ghz 512MB Ram 40GB HDD and none can offer that..

Do you know any resellers of them that can do?

Also any company that offer VPS from them?

Thanks
    Nobody is perfect! My name is nobody!

Hrm.

I thought sssinc hosting did VPS's, they don't list them but you could still contact 'em and see.

I say just contact some of the companies you're looking at, i'm sure they must know if any of thier clients are selling VPS's. I know there was a few at least at staminus.

Matt's AIM is toro00 if you wanna get a hold of him quicker.

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

I know there are several people offering VPS's from all four...check the VPS offers category. They pop up every few days.

Hrm.

I thought sssinc hosting did VPS's, they don't list them but you could still contact 'em and see.
    Just to clear things up we do not presently offer VPS solutions, it's something that was on deck for quite awhile but there just hasn't been enough demand placed on us by clients to offer it. (again this is just for clarity as there was mention on this).