Premium Membership

Hi guys - Just wanted to gz you on the wonderful community you have here.

Now - I am looking to get Preium subscription purely to access the Premium forums and see what kind of info is there...

I would like to know if i get this plan now will it mean all my new person disadvantages would be away as well? Like not being able to view profiles or read/write PM's etc etc.

This really would be great as i can't actually look at my own profile atm (view mode not edit) and so i don't actually know how long i have been a member, lol.

So if you could please answer my questions, if it turns out it will allow me to view profiles and read/write PM's then ill sign up now...I'm not fussed about being able to post in the advertising section or not as my company billing system and web-site are still being built so there really is nothing to advertise. Just the profiles and PM's i am worried about.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by SourceServers
    I would like to know if i get this plan now will it mean all my new person disadvantages would be away as well? Like not being able to view profiles or read/write PM's etc etc.
    No, you would still need to wait like everyone else But it seems you have enough posts now anyway.

Oh - I thought you had to wait X days for it to be activated...Well magic :-D I am just tuning up my maths skills to see what little extra's I can afford and if premium membership on WHT is one of them then the next post you see on here will be just to show it off :-)