Premium Membership

Hi guys - Just wanted to gz you on the wonderful community you have here.

Now - I am looking to get Preium subscription purely to access the Premium forums and see what kind of info is there...

I would like to know if i get this plan now will it mean all my new person disadvantages would be away as well? Like not being able to view profiles or read/write PM's etc etc.

This really would be great as i can't actually look at my own profile atm (view mode not edit) and so i don't actually know how long i have been a member, lol.

So if you could please answer my questions, if it turns out it will allow me to view profiles and read/write PM's then ill sign up now...I'm not fussed about being able to post in the advertising section or not as my company billing system and web-site are still being built so there really is nothing to advertise. Just the profiles and PM's i am worried about.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by SourceServers
    I would like to know if i get this plan now will it mean all my new person disadvantages would be away as well? Like not being able to view profiles or read/write PM's etc etc.
    No, you would still need to wait like everyone else But it seems you have enough posts now anyway.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Oh - I thought you had to wait X days for it to be activated...Well magic :-D I am just tuning up my maths skills to see what little extra's I can afford and if premium membership on WHT is one of them then the next post you see on here will be just to show it off :-)