Post eNom-- Problem in Adding fund

I should probably ask this question to eNom but as it will take days to get a reply so I am asking here for a quick answer/solution.

I have my Reseller account from the past few days now. Today I went to add fund using Credit Card as I needed to register 2 domains for my Hosting site. But it looks like; eNom is not accepting payment from my IP. I tried from 2 different places, 2 different network IPs but still the same issue.
    Seems like they do not accept CC from my country.
    What to do now??

The message I am getting is this
    We are unable to process this transaction because we are currently not accepting orders from this IP.
    There was an error pre-authorizing the credit card.
    There was an error refilling the account.

Are you from a high fraud risk country? Unless you get a friend from outside your country to help you to topup for now, if not you need to wait for eNom to get back to you regarding this.
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

Alberta, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus
    Seems like they do not accept CC from my country
    What country would that be?

I m from Pakistan.
    Don’t know if it’s a high risk country or not. But it’s a first time I got such an issue with CC. You know about eNom support, so, that means I will not be able to register domain for at least 2/3 weeks. (I will be lucky if I got a reply from them)

I wanted to register the domain which i am going to use for my hosting site under my own Reseller account.

Afraid you will have to contact eNom to sort that one out. Usually they'll require you to fax your credit card back/front and an id.
    Signature Under Construction.

San Antonio, Texas
    If at all possible you should call them up. They could do your transaction over the phone. - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999