Thread: Onlinenic ?

Onlinenic ?

Hello

i am one of ONLINE NIC Clients they are great in every thing but i can't access their website from 4 days ago the website is very heavy one after login nothing
    page can't be displayed

is any one feel that or ME ONLY

Hi,
    It works fine for me, I can login without any problem.
    Maybe your browser has problem, change it to Opera or FireFox, problem may get solved. by the way, I login via IE and Opera both works fine.
    DWS (Desktop Whois System), an easy to use desktop application to whois domains in many TLDs...

IR5.Net Europe Shared Hosting, Reseller accounts and VPS Provider...

From EU, loads well.

I tried onlinenic a long time ago, I don't think I ever will again.

The speed is normal for us (since we are in Hong Kong). But, the "domain transfer" is slow....

Quote Originally Posted by Storm911
    Hello

i am one of ONLINE NIC Clients they are great in every thing but i can't access their website from 4 days ago the website is very heavy one after login nothing
    page can't be displayed

is any one feel that or ME ONLY
    I am getting slow pings as well....

I think this clarifies it .....
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...51#post4304951

MOD EDIT: Please setup your signature using Profile Link. as per WHT Rules
    Last edited by Bashar; 01-09-2007 at 09:09 PM.

i tried to get it from IE7 and FireFix with the same failer time out connection
    is there any other solutions you have for me

i am sure that there is some thing wrong with the server that located on ONLINENIC web site

What kind of browser do you use?

I haven't been able to access OnlineNIC website from Canada since few days ago as well. Getting frustrated and they wonder why we're transferring out!
    Reliability Performance Integrity

Onlinenic has become unstable lately, maybe their system is overloaded, i'm transfering away my domains, and keeping them only for a few domain extensions because the problems i'm getting to manage my domains

It is not browser problem.
    Their site is in China. Because of recently earthquake, connection between Asia and N. America is severely affected. According to the news, the undersea cables will be fixed by the end of this month.

Yes, I think the problem is not in OnlineNIC server.
    Because I can access OnlineNIC.com normally.

Earthquake in Taiwan damage undersea internet cables.
    Last edited by piepin; 01-10-2007 at 01:01 PM.

This is an exerpt from an email I got from OnlineNic .....

Dear Customer,

Welcome for contacting OnlineNIC Customer Care!

Sorry for any inconveniences! Due to the Taiwan earthquake last year, customers from north America may meet slow connection with us currently. We noticed that and our technical department are trying their best to deal with the problem and fix it in the earliest time. Thanks for your patience!

Currently Customer assistants for America Region should be Tim, Tomy, Leon, Figo and me. You can add our MSN and chat with us timely. Thanks!

OnlineNIC DomainStore (.EU Included) Your one-stop ccTLD Solution
    OnlineNIC Opens .NAME 2LD Registration + Streamlines .NAME 3LD Price!

Yours Sincerely,

Hugo
    Customer Care for America
    Customer Service Division OnlineNIC Inc.
    E-mail: [email protected]

HTTPSOLUTION.COM
    Providing custom solutions !

Quote Originally Posted by pang
    The speed is normal for us (since we are in Hong Kong). But, the "domain transfer" is slow....
    I have transferred almost 10 domains to OnlineNIC lately.
    Email them directly with domain auth codes, they will push it through manually and it work very fast just like normal.

I am from Canada. Although it's slow, but I am still able to access their reseller panel and register domain(.com/.net/.org) except for .tv domain.

got good news from Onlinenic support. "please click the attribute of your IE and then choose the tool menu, then you can click on the menu "internet option" and then you can select "connection" and click the bar "LAN setting", through there , you can put 159.226.8.177 in address bar and 8080 in port bar. Then it should be able to open our website." It works finally.
    What kinda good news is that ? You'll be an idiot to do that. It means all your internet traffic passes through their proxy server which is typically logged. It is pretty much like having a spyware on your computer watching what you do.

It is insane that they even recommended this as a solution.
    Reliability Performance Integrity

Actually, you can ask the MSN/AIM/ICQ/ Live chat to help you register/ update/ renew domains. They will usually help you that.

You can use that proxy when you need to work with onlinenic.
    Install another browser like FireFox or Opera and set the proxy on that and use that browser only for onlinenic works. So you won't be in any danger.
    DWS (Desktop Whois System), an easy to use desktop application to whois domains in many TLDs...

IR5.Net Europe Shared Hosting, Reseller accounts and VPS Provider...

this proxy does not work from my italy location . Any updated proxy to reach onlinenic please ?

Thank you

Proxies

You may want to try http://www.proxy4free.com/

HTTPSOLUTION.COM
    Providing custom solutions !

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel68
    this proxy does not work from my italy location . Any updated proxy to reach onlinenic please ?

Thank you
    email them directly is a lot safer than using proxy

Hello Guys
    i want to inform you that i can now access my area with onlineNIC very smoothly and ever thing get back from their website as normal

Please try it from your end and confirm for me my INFORMATION

Thanks

also from italy now works fine. If you have still problem you can use opendns.org

Bye