Sale Item 1: www.webtoolnow.com
Including: All site content and domain name registered at NameCheap.com
Sale Item 2: www.zunecentral.net
Including: All site content, customised WordPress theme and installation for the site (based from an open source theme), hosting of the site for 2 months and domain name registered at NameCheap.com
Accepting offers, do get in touch. No revenue information available - consider revenue generated $0.00.
Last edited by Jamie Edwards; 04-20-2011 at 04:14 AM.
These are old and now discontinued portfolio items of ours that are being sold on. Here are the details:
1) webtoolnow.com contains the same Adsense adverts as what the previous owner had used. These have not changed and the adverts are not owned by us. Webtoolnow.com has probably been online in its current state for more than a year. It averages about 100 hits per month.
2) zunecentral.net is a new site with none to little traffic that is being sold as a framework for a site only (domain name, hosting and site building blocks).
These are pretty much the only things going for the site - a site basis and domain name basis for building on.
- could you find out the income the site is making from the person whos ads they are?
- do you have any detailed stats for visitors?
- are the scripts on the site written by you or are they other peoples?
- if they aren't written by you, are the scripts on the site free ones which i can pick up off hotscripts or something?
i wouldn't want the hosting, just the domain and site content.
Zunecentral.net is a great design. Love the look and wordpress backend is a great piece of software.
Dave - I am afraid I cannot get income information for you. The HTML files are owned by us and were written by us. Those scripts that do the actual page rank checking and whatnot are provided by a third party, and yes we are allowed to use them.
I imagine webtoolnow.com will be best suited to someone looking to a little work and a little SEO/promotion to make this a profitable site (say, for users finding "page rank checker" or "what is my page rank"). No such work, effort or SEO has been put into this site and it has simply been sitting idle, working from the popularity left by its previous owner.
At the moment, clearly the most valuable asset of this site is its domain name - I can see it being a very useful piece of domain real estate for users on the look out for "web tools".
Here are more detailed statistics for the users thus far for webtoolnow.com on December of last year as a guide:
Countries Pages Hits Bandwidth
United States us 61 67 274.96 KB
Unknown ip 13 13 59.60 KB
Sweden se 7 7 29.28 KB
India in 5 6 35.19 KB
Great Britain gb 1 1 2.11 KB
European Union eu 1 2 18.24 KB
Direct address / Bookmarks Pages Percent Hits Percent
57 83.8 % 58 84 %
Key phrases for this month
web page rank checker 2 22.2 %
web speed checker 2 22.2 %
web site link checker 2 22.2 %
allinonechecker 1 11.1 %
webtoolnow 1 11.1 %
speed checker 1 11.1 %
Key words for this month
checker 7 26.9 %
web 6 23 %
speed 3 11.5 %
link 2 7.6 %
page 2 7.6 %
site 2 7.6 %
rank 2 7.6 %
allinonechecker 1 3.8 %
webtoolnow 1 3.8 %
i will give you $30 for the webtoolnow.com. with a domain transfer to my domain account.
i won't be offering anymore. as you can understand this is for the domain mainly as i would need to completly redesign the site and since the tools are free which can be picked up anywhere the actual site is worthless.
for this i will also keep a link back to your design site for the rest of the sites life (or while it is in my hands).