Thanks to everyone that so promptly responded to this. We should be fine for now, I'll post any offers as they come up.

Mods feel free to close. Thank you.

Santo,

Is this position within a company or do you have any other details to offer? (thinking of shooting my resume your direction for future consideration in case of an opening).

Still in search?

Hello,

Have added you in MSN and AIM both.Feel free to have a direct talk

Hello,

i add you to my msn ... i waiting you for detail talk

Thanks to everyone that has contacted me, I've gotten a great response from this forum.

I would like to specify a little bit on what the ideal candidate for this position would be, and if you meet the following please give me a shout, I'd love to hear from you!

- Must be located within the United States
    - Must have thorough experience dealing with Linux servers and can troubleshoot all sorts of problems and get them resolved quickly and efficiently
    - Must be available by phone... we like to talk to people working on our site, as opposed to talking to our computer about it

Ideally this person is familiar with lighttpd and will be able to move our servers from Apache to that as one of their first tasks

This job has a ton of potential as our company is growing rapidly. We'd like someone who will be in it for the long term and can help make us one of the largest websites on the Internet.

If this is of interest to you, please give me a IM/PM/email at your earliest convenience.

Thanks so much!