How To Find Affiliates?

A lot of web hosting companies are built up on the idea of affiliate programs. How do you go around finding reliable affiliates to promote your web hosting?

I mean if I could find just 3 quality affiliates, I would be extremely happy..

Toronto, Ontario
    Many companies use affiliate networks such as CJ, Linkshare, and shareasale.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination. | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

I think CJ charges a ton of money just to get you setup as a merchant in their directory, so they're out of the question.

However, LinkShare and ShareASale I have never heard before, do you know how much it would cost to get setup with them by any chance?

Well, visit their websites and find out.

The best way to get affiliates is to visit affiliate forums and find out where they go to "discover" the services/products they want to sell...

Keep in mind that all the professional "affiliate" websites and directories charge a lot of money and require a pretty high payout rate.

Also, consider that most affiliates that are selling hosting probably don't care much about the quality of the hosting -- they are more likely concerned about how much they are going to get per signup/referral.

There are some affiliate programs in CJ and linkshare that pay over $100 per signup. If you can't compete against them, then don't bother registering with those type of sites... nobody is going to become an affiliate for you unless you have a similarily high payout.

My advice is that the best affiliates are your customers. Offer them a decent cash reward, and most customers will be very happy to promote your service, since they already know you are a good company, etc...

Good luck!
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

ah that seems like a nice idea, since customers would be glad to help out their web host & get some cash at the same time, thanks!