Paypal serious lack of info

I received 2 payment during 2nd and 3rd of Jan from a guy. Today I login to my account and found out my account access had been limited. Its because of the fact that the 2 payment made during 2nd and 3rd are onhold. The status show "The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed"

Ok so my question is, why is my account being limited!! My required response to this issue stated is to "Fax documentation"! What kind of documentation?? Why do I have to fax documentation instead should be the sender doing it?? I am the receiver of the money and in no way do I know whether this guy send the payment are legitimate at that point of time!

Anyone have any experience in this?
    Member Since 2003.

Look up PayPal's phone number on the website and phone them, and get through to a person. They are very helpful after you can get through to a person.

yeah I agree. They don't just limit your account for no reason. if you aren't doing something against their rules or illegal, the other person is.

When someone does something like that both accounts are locked (sometimes) until they can figure out who did what.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Quote Originally Posted by anlene
    I received 2 payment during 2nd and 3rd of Jan from a guy. Today I login to my account and found out my account access had been limited. Its because of the fact that the 2 payment made during 2nd and 3rd are onhold. The status show "The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed"

Ok so my question is, why is my account being limited!! My required response to this issue stated is to "Fax documentation"! What kind of documentation?? Why do I have to fax documentation instead should be the sender doing it?? I am the receiver of the money and in no way do I know whether this guy send the payment are legitimate at that point of time!

Anyone have any experience in this?
    yaiks...

dont ever use paypal to transfer/accept large payment. ur account will be seiz. worst case, u will lost all the amount there. and futhermore, people can dispute and get back the money frm ur account.

ever heard the news paypal office get bomb?
    cause of unsatisfied cust. haha. dont be last one to know about this.

Scary stuff, good luck with it, sometimes talking with someone is the easiest... then again getting someone on the phone can be the hardest thing.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance