Thread: Plesk Templates

Plesk Templates

Does anyone know why you have to specify the Disk Space in both the Cleint area and also the Domain area within Plesk? Also for one client I have specified 250MB, but in the email user it says 'unlimited' any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by tomyknoker
    Does anyone know why you have to specify the Disk Space in both the Cleint area and also the Domain area within Plesk? Also for one client I have specified 250MB, but in the email user it says 'unlimited' any ideas?
    Client storage is allocated to the entire account. (ie: If you enter 1024mb (1gb) for the client's account, in total, their domains can only use up to 1024mb of storage).

Try setting the disk quota in the 'Setup' section of their domain (where you specify FTP information, services allowed, etc). The regular domain quota can be exceeded, although this quota entered is a hard quota and anything over what you enter will not be allowed.

HTH!

Thanks Steve, in your opinion... what are the best settings for domain templates and client templates on a shared hosting account?

Quote Originally Posted by tomyknoker
    Thanks Steve, in your opinion... what are the best settings for domain templates and client templates on a shared hosting account?
    What do you mean?

Hello,

Limits your diskspace and bandwidth so that you can have a better control on your clients, so that your server stays secure.

Thank you.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by PE-Steve
    What do you mean?
    Hey Steve, I mean with the hosting and domain templates, there seems to be alot of options that I can check and uncheck, was wondering what was best to keep and not to keep to give to clients?