share a dedicated server,3 erpsons needed

hi,

i am thinking about to share a dedicated server with about 3 people.

Any taker?

thanks

charlie.

Well, I'm not an "erpson", but...

Hi charlie, it might help if you elaborate on your experience and your proposal.

Would you be managing the server or do you need someone with that expertise? Where do you you propose the server to be colocated and what would be its proposed operating system and specifications? What kind of investment are you proposing for set-up and monthly fees? Who is responsible for payment if someone "flakes-out"?

Just some ideas to flesh out... but I'm sure that there are plently of "persons" out there looking to share a server.

Best Wishes!

You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Hey Charlie,

I'm interested. Please PM with the answers to the questions 4solutions has asked.

Thanks.

By the way, Charlie, you may also want to mention who get root access, who is listed under rackshack, how is support being handled, etc.

Search the dedicated forum. There was an example of "server sharing" at rackshack, and one person is screwed because his partner was on vocation and the server was down. His ad compaign was ruined because of that.

Sharing server isn't as simple as it sounds.

Peter

I remember that post ckpeter. Charlie, you don't want to get in that situation.