I purchased a reseller plan from hostgator but they are taking forever to set it up!

I purchased a reseller plan from hostgator, I have been waiting for hours now and they have not set up my account, I am really mad.

I was wondering if this is usual if not please direct me to a good reseller that sets up accounts in minutes.

Thanks in advance

Do you tried contacting to their live support about this issue?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Perhaps you require reading your welcome email further.

It can be due to high fraud rate and they require you to identify your self.

All in all read the welcome email + contact them.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA | London, UK | Amsterdam, NL | Johannesburg, ZA

Quote Originally Posted by kiyara
    that sets up accounts in minutes.
    Patience is key.... set some realistic expectations, first.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

if they dont enable automatic setup (many dont do that due to fraud orders), it would take 12-24 hours. They need to verify your payment, and if you ordered at their night time, the billing staff was not working at that time... As mentioned, try to contact them again to ask about your order status, dont need to ask here

I would contact them. If your account is still not up by now, there must be a reason that it is not up (most likely something triggered in their fraudprevention script). Drop them an e-mail, they won't bite
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean
    I would contact them. If your account is still not up by now, there must be a reason that it is not up (most likely something triggered in their fraudprevention script). Drop them an e-mail, they won't bite
    Agreed,

I purchased a reseller plan from hostgator, I have been waiting for hours now and they have not set up my account, I am really mad.

I was wondering if this is usual if not please direct me to a good reseller that sets up accounts in minutes.

Thanks in advance
    Have you heard from them yet?
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Thanks in advance
    Did thay fix this if not have a look in the offers section of the forum. im sure you find a good deal..

Good Luck

Mike

As others have said, you should contact live support. They will get you setup pretty promptly after you contact live support.
    Nick Nelson
    Sr. Director & GM, VAS
    Demand Media
    425.298.2282 nn@demandmedia.com

Thanks in advance
    Honestly these guys are great i have been with them for a long time.. yes i have had a few moments of annoyance with them but they arent bad

Sorry for not replying to your posts, yes they did get it set-up, I guess clanosiris is right they needed to check for possible fraud.

inpursuit25, yes I think they are good too.