Young,Experienced...

Hello,my name is Adam.
    I am looking for a job (Support preffered but sales would do also.)
    I have experience in web hosting (over 3 years in the business with shared,reseller,VPS and Dedicated Servers).I also have experience in investment programs.I speak english,polish and some german.I live in Poland (Central Europe GMT+1 Timezone).I know alot about Game Hosting (hosting,modding,selling game servers).I am also good in Web Promotion and making money from advertisement.I was Forum Moderator many times (once on a web hosting forum who was offering free hosting for posting).I was also a salesman once.I am creative and i have many ideas on how to improve.I can work over 4 hours daily.As Support i will do Forum Support,Email Support,Live Support,IM Support and anything else which will be necessary for this job.I was serving as support for over 15 Months and i am really advanced and experienced doing it...i can handle any type of customer and solve thier problems very fast.In administration i'm a total newbie but i would like to learn it badly!

Payment: PayPal,E-Gold (Weekly or Monthly Based)

As you may see i am young and i learn many things fast...afcourse,i didn't tell everything i know here....i am also a regular and active member on Freewebspace.net forums (630+ posts which mean that i'm not a newbie).
    That's my CV...i am just 16 Years old but as you can see i am very experienced. I am willing to work for FREE in support/administration.
    Why free?
    I need experience so that i can later work for you normally.
    And as i am just 16 yrs old and i am now in 1st year of college it would be mean of me to ask you to pay me.
    For your knowledge that you will grant i am willing to work for you for free also later to recompensate this.
    Some people told me that i am a good person to invest in me.

MSN: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by Leriss; 01-05-2007 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leriss
    I also have experience in investment programs.
    It seems that is related to HYIP's, right ?
    UNIX IS user friendly, it's just very choosy about who it calls a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconHost
    It seems that is related to HYIP's, right ?
    Yes, and autosurfs too.
    I was participating in them for about 1.5 year.

That explains alot, You're little kiddie trying to get fast money, and ripping other people off. That what is HYIP & Autosurf all about. To rip people off!
    UNIX IS user friendly, it's just very choosy about who it calls a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconHost
    That explains alot, You're little kiddie trying to get fast money, and ripping other people off. That what is HYIP & Autosurf all about. To rip people off!
    Huh?
    Excuse me...but i lost there more than i got anyway.
    Besides, many big companies were and probably still are investing in long-term HYIP's...so they are also kiddie trying to rip off others?
    Well, i don't think so!
    I am making a lot more from Google Adsense ads than i ever got from a HYIP.
    HYIP's and Autosurfs were just an experience and an addition to my CV.