Play sound on web site

Hi,

I would like to have background osund on my website but ... I know host to put it on index page ... but how to have on all pages same midi file playing with out interupting it when you go on some of my subpages.
    My web site is plain html code ... I have arround 5 subpages ... how to put background sound playing without interupting it when you go from one page to another subpage!?

Tnx

You would have to use frames (not recommended). If you must do this please consider giving us someway of turning the music off

Hmm, If you make your site all Flash, it could be possible.
    How? I got no idea, but I know it's possible with Flash.
    hosted by HawkHost
    I Recommend: LimeStone Networks!
    The OverSeller Defender!

Thanks guys for your answers ... I know it is possible with frames and wont use it for sure ... also know it is posiible with flash, but I do not know and do not want to make all my site with flash!

I know it is possible if I convert all through php but it is a lot work to do. Just wonodering if it possible with plain html to do it!

Yes, there is a way to do it with just .html coding for the continuous musical feed.

What you will need to do though is, as soon as someone logs onto your site make a pop-up window occur and within the pop-up window place an external media player or soundtrack program and they will be able to browse unaffected.

Quote Originally Posted by DataBeyond
    Yes, there is a way to do it with just .html coding for the continuous musical feed.

What you will need to do though is, as soon as someone logs onto your site make a pop-up window occur and within the pop-up window place an external media player or soundtrack program and they will be able to browse unaffected.
    seems, yucky.
    hosted by HawkHost
    I Recommend: LimeStone Networks!
    The OverSeller Defender!

Quote Originally Posted by DataBeyond

Yup thats the best option .. they are loads of free players and nice ones too !

-Navid N
    Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!

seems, yucky.
    Midis playing in the background also seems yucky.

1995 called. They want their website back.

[[email protected]] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory

Quote Originally Posted by CaroTech04
    Midis playing in the background also seems yucky.

1995 called. They want their website back.
    Ditto