Arrow CyberWings Bottom Line

I WAS a reseller with cyberwings. Luckily, I didn't have any cusomters yet. Will I sign up again? I doubt it. Could you imagine hosting hundreds of sites and then YOUR provider crapps out on you for a MONTH. I don't think I would take that chance again.

But I WOULD sign up for a personal account again. Hey at $5 a year, why not? If it doesnt work out you can get your $5 back a month after you apply for a refund. I don't think I'll find a better deal than cyberwings anywhere else on the web, and hey, my site is just for fun anyway.

So bottom line. You'd be crazy to sign up for a reseller account. You shouldn't put your butt on the line and hope this guy gets with it. But just for a dirt cheap personal account, a month downtime is the end of the world. I think this is how most people feel and that's why there are so many cyberwings supporters left.

I wouldn't care if he paid me to host on Cyberwings...........I wouldn't put any site back there ............It isn't the Oh well it is just $5.00 or Oh well it is just my personal site............So what if it is down for a month..........................It is the total lack of concern and respect that "CEO" has for his customers(and his staff)...........and his arrogant Love me or Leave me attitude......................If you enjoy being treated as one of his naughty children,and if you have aproblem and no one bothers to respond for a week or two(and that is OK with you) then I guess that is your perogative.....................But I am an adult that made an unwise decision..................No one else is to blame .........But I also did not sit around and wait for him to fulfill his promises . After spending one night in the chat and listening to this man(child) I found that was enough for me...............As I said I am an adult........and an old one........ I demand to be treated with respect by any one I deal with and I give respect in return.................He may have a few supporters like you left but I don't believe even his staff have any respect left for this man. And then there is the matter of trust................How could you ever trust anything he said in the future after his tantrums in the past?
    Just my opinion..............of value only to me............
    Sparrow

Re: CyberWings Bottom Line

Originally posted by CW WTF?
    But I WOULD sign up for a personal account again. Hey at $5 a year, why not?
    Well I hope that the next time some company is caught up in some similar meltdown (and yeah, it will happen again; CyberWings is neither the first nor the last), and people are again asking "how could they think they could pull this kind of stuff?" someone remembers the answer: why shouldn't they? There are plenty of customers ready to reward any failed attempt with more money with which to take another run at it.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

Thumbs down

STAY AWAY AND BE AFRAID - BE VERY AFRAID!

STAY AWAY ..from them.....you will smell of diarrhea.

Please, no more cyberwings threads. There is no new content to be discussed and every topic degenerates into angry customers venting steam.
    i beat the internet. the end guy is hard

Maybe the forum should be changed so "cyberwings" is replaced with "cyberwings sucks". Nothing personal towards CW btw...

Well said, sparrow8. I can't agree more.

Sparrow8 you took the words out of my mouth.

The thing that has disturbed me the most about all this is, as you mentioned, is his lack of respect for his customers. To dismiss customer complaints as "naysayers" is ridiculous. Maybe he has aspirations to rule some small carribian island.