ServerTag.NET Gone!?

Well,

I submitted a ticket roughly 12-16 hours ago (emergency status) and guess what!? No reply yet! I've tried calling the 866 number in Dan's signature and mailbox is full.

Figures that the first time I choose a WHT host, it's a bad choice!

Anyways, feel free to reply Dan

We're not gone. There has been an emergency situation with all of our servers. I'm truely sorry on behalf of the ServerTag team.

Dan and myself are desperately trying to get ahold of our technicians. We can't pinpoint the exact reason why they aren't answering.

We'll keep you guys posted here. Again, sorry for this terrible inconvience.

Dan and I will make it up to you once we figure out what is going on.

(this makes me sick -- I know how you feel right now and I'm not impressed either)

Why not just make a trip to the DC and turn our server back on? This box is definitely being cancelled. I wouldn't trust an empty server with this company.

I just spoke with Dan and he wasn't even aware our server was offline. Much good that helpdesk does Time to clean up your act guys!

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-DSchnarr
    We're not gone. There has been an emergency situation with all of our servers. I'm truely sorry on behalf of the ServerTag team.

Dan and myself are desperately trying to get ahold of our technicians. We can't pinpoint the exact reason why they aren't answering.

We'll keep you guys posted here. Again, sorry for this terrible inconvience.

Dan and I will make it up to you once we figure out what is going on.

(this makes me sick -- I know how you feel right now and I'm not impressed either)
    I must admit, this is a rather strange reason for downtime.

Techs not around, and at the same time emergency outage, affecting all servers?

Sounds like someones trying to overthrow the management

Hello Jeff,

First off, I'd like to apologize for what happened and we are definitely not gone. I am not doubting you but I am checking our helpdesk system and I don't see any tickets opened from you. As for our toll free number, we check our voice messages EVERYDAY and I haven't received any voice messages or calls from anyone recently until today (from you).

Now back to the ticket, I was actually around until 8AM this morning helping another customer so if there were any tickets sent in, they would be responded in under a minute let alone it was an emergency situation. One of my staff Karl was around as well during this time.

I am not exactly sure why your servers were down like you said because I am checking now and they're online and working. If they were offline and I wasn't aware of it, did it just magically fix itself? It definitely was not a network issue because all our other servers were up and running. I'm sure our other clients can verify.

As per our conversation on the phone, if you still require a credit of some sort, I don't mind giving it so we're both happy. I will be giving you a call shortly after my technician and I do more investigating in this matter.

Once again, I am not going against your words but simply just explaining what happened. If you wish to talk, email me at dlew@servertag.net. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan
    Hello Jeff,

First off, I'd like to apologize for what happened and we are definitely not gone. I am not doubting you but I am checking our helpdesk system and I don't see any tickets opened from you. As for our toll free number, we check our voice messages EVERYDAY and I haven't received any voice messages or calls from anyone recently until today (from you).
    Well, I'm looking at my ticket right now:
    http://helpdesk.servertag.net/index....et&ticketid=10

Ticket ID: MWG-227479 Department: e911
    Created On: 04 Jan 2007 06:37 AM Last Update: 04 Jan 2007 04:18 PM

As for your voicemail, lol, I called like 15 times and kept receiving a message that your mailbox was full. I wasn't able to get a hold of you until your partner gave me some personal phone number.

Now back to the ticket, I was actually around until 8AM this morning helping another customer so if there were any tickets sent in, they would be responded in under a minute let alone it was an emergency situation. One of my staff Karl was around as well during this time.
    Well, as mentioned I'm looking at the ticket right now. I have it opened in front of me... maybe it's time you checked into your helpdesk software!? Seems something is wrong.

I am not exactly sure why your servers were down like you said because I am checking now and they're online and working. If they were offline and I wasn't aware of it, did it just magically fix itself? It definitely was not a network issue because all our other servers were up and running. I'm sure our other clients can verify.
    lol, I pay you every month... not the other way around. I don't know why it's now working... all I know is that when your website came back online, so did our server.

As per our conversation on the phone, if you still require a credit of some sort, I don't mind giving it so we're both happy. I will be giving you a call shortly after my technician and I do more investigating in this matter.

Once again, I am not going against your words but simply just explaining what happened. If you wish to talk, email me at dlew@servertag.net. Thank you.
    I personally couldn't care less about the credit. A couple of dollars won't mean a thing in the end. What I do want from you is a phone call later explaining how this situation happened and how you plan to prevent it in the future.

Here's screenshots of the ticket for you.

www.teamspeakhost.com/1.gif
    www.teamspeakhost.com/2.gif
    www.teamspeakhost.com/3.gif

Also, Dan, how come your website experienced downtime today yet your uptime counter shows 100%?
    http://host-tracker.com/website-upti...istics/222211/

Jeff,

If you can, please resubmit a *new* ticket to our emergency department. We had a minor downtime this evening from approximately 4:30PM to 5-6PM EST due to small upgrade to a few reboot ports on our servers. I will give you an explanation as soon as I find out what happened exactly. As for the uptime stats shown by host-tracker, we will be removing that from our website shortly since it seems to be always at 100% regardless of any downtime. Anyhow, I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.