Smile creating a purchase form field

Hi,

I am in the process of building my website( webhosting biz).

Can u tell me what my options are in terms of creating a purchasing form field.

I know that i could do it on dreamweaver but if i were to buy hosting myself does cpanel or client exec be able to "create" forms fields for customers purchasing webhosting from me?

ALso how does one "prorate" for example if one were to buy hosting from me on the 2,10 or 15 of the month and i were to want to prorate everything to the end of the month so i can bill all my customers on the 1st of every month --- does clientexec help me do that?

tia

Try using a billing application, like ModernBill.
    | | i write code

Quote Originally Posted by siforek
    Try using a billing application, like ModernBill.

does modernbill create a form field for me on my website?

what about pro-rating ?

---- and clientexec does not do the above?

tia

what your talking about is a billing script. Clientexec is a billing script like ModernBill and will allow you to create signup forms like the ones you want.

Clientexec allows prorating as well as custom fields. The only down side of custom fields on Clientexec is that you won't be able to have custom fields for hosting package A and not B, they show up on ALL the packages etc.

Ok if it's not just custom fields you're looking for, yes Clientexec does have a sign up form connected to their database. So all the clients info will be added to the database as soon as they sign up!
    The most effective way to host your site