* Linksys wireless routers disconnecting.....

Hello everyone,

Now here's my problem, for a while now i have been trying to work with the connection drops on one of the pc's i have running wirelessly up until the other day when i purchased a a second hand imac g3 which i decided to place in one of my other rooms and decided i MUST find a solution to keeping ALL 3 computers online without annoying disconnections. I have tried many things to keep my pc and my imac online during these past few days... I have tried updating the firmware & drivers, removing wep/wap security, changed to unique SSID, setting the 3 routers to the same SSID with the same channel and also enabled Wireless-G only mode but still the connection on both will drop when it feels like it.... here is my current setup:

Living Room PC
    Windows XP -> Motorola Cable Modem w/ Linksys WRT54G v.2.0 Wireless-G Broadband Router

First Room iMac G3 (3 doors down)
    Mac OS X 10.3.9 -> Linksys Wireless-G Gaming Adaptor connected via Ethernet (connects fine for a few hours but disconnects for long periods of time when it feels like it)

Second Room PC (4 doors down)
    Windows XP -> Linksys USB Wireless-G router (Gets 61% signal at the most for a quick few seconds but continues to disconnect every 20 minutes or so!)

Now i'm not so tech savvy but i do know that i live in an apartment with 3 bedrooms and i'm pretty sure people with bigger places get better connectivity then this, The main PC is connected directly to the net 24/7, the mac stays on for long periods but then drops and wont find the AP for a while and the other pc stays on 15-25 minutes before i have to reconnect. I was hoping anyone here has maybe has had a similar past experience could maybe share some info on how to fix this or a solution to keeping them all connected wirelessly ?

Any help would DEEPLY be appreciated.

I had an issue with my last linksys router - it kept losing wireless AND wired connectivity (not the modem either).....I had a linksys before that one that worked great, but this one just didn't...