NetworkRedux is currently looking to fill two open Level 3 Support / Systems Administrator positions. These are work-at-home positions (remote), and qualified applicants will need access to a reliable workstation, high speed internet connection and a telephone/mobile line.
- Full-time: Monday Friday, 6 PM 2 AM.
- Full-time: Monday Friday, 2 AM 10 AM.
* All times are in EST.
Note: If you are interested in a part-time position and are available over the weekends, please feel free to contact us as well.
NetworkRedux will offer selected applicants competitive salary-based or per-hour compensation. Compensation is largely dependant upon experience.
- Linux (2+ years experience - Red Hat/CentOS)
- cPanel (2+ years experience)
- Web Hosting (2+ years experience)
- Extensive experience with Apache, Exim, MySQL, SSH, etc.
- Experience with server security and firewalls
- Shell Scripting Perl/Bash
- Exceptional communication skills
- MUST be proficient and fluent in the English language
- Strong customer service skills (Helpdesk/E-mail/Telephone)
- Ability to multitask
- Any advanced programming skills/knowledge is a bonus
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues on Dell Servers and using OpenManage is also a bonus
- Address helpdesk related questions and issues (levels 1 3).
- Troubleshoot software/hardware related issues.
- Manage server deployments and new builds.
- Monitoring of server and device health.
Why work for NetworkRedux?
Our organization strongly believes in providing access to the fundamental requirements of successful web development. We actively support cutting edge technologies from Ruby on Rails to Subversion; tools which enable our customer base with the competitive edge in their design and coding projects.
An intricate and wonderful aspect of a career with NetworkRedux is our commitment towards advanced learning and skillset development. As a member of our team you will get a chance to participate in learning, deploying, and gaining experience with a broad range of environments and technologies at the forefront of the technology industry.
We are looking for employees that are capable of working 40(+) hours per week, and dedicating their time to NetworkRedux. If you have an affinity for providing customer support, remaining calm even when customers are upset, and making a Linux-based server do pretty much whatever you want it to, then we really want to hear from you! Applicants should require no hand-holding, and should be ready to work in a team-oriented environment.
How to Apply
For immediate review of your application, please send an email to [email protected] - include the position of interest in the subject line (System Administrator), your cover letter (which does not have to be extensive) and resume as a .doc or PDF attachment. You MUST include your salary requirements in your email. Please feel free to PM me with any questions that you may have. Thank you very much for your interest, and your time.
Helpful hints/tips: If you email us, you are applying for a job please use appropriate language, tone, and grammar. We appreciate professionalism, and we will only consider applicants who are fully capable of displaying these qualities in their application. Dont be afraid to be friendly, just make sure to present yourself well. Good luck!
*Only selected emails and applicants will receive a response.