Looking for coder (PSD to vBulletin theme)

I have created the design for a new startup that I hope to launch soon, and I am looking for someone to code this theme. It isn't particulary complicated, but you need to be very proficient with CSS as it is required for many of the "features" of the theme (also the reason why I can't code it myself ).

If you are interested in this job, send me a PM or e-mail (administration (at) bloggst (d0t) com) with an estimated quote. We can agree on the definate price once you've seen the theme and estimated the workload as well, but like I said it's nothing out of the ordinary, so your best guess shouldn't be too far off, or so I would hope.

I am sure there are many talented coders out there looking to earn a few quick dollars, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Edit: Just to clarify, absolutely no designing is required. You will be given the PSD file of the basic setup, and will required to code the template into html and css from that, but other than that you won't have to lift a finger in Photoshop. Just incase I wasn't being totally clear.
    Lars-Christian.com - My somewhat inactive and fairly uninteresting blog.

This opening has now been filled.
    Lars-Christian.com - My somewhat inactive and fairly uninteresting blog.