ResellerGeeks.com Great company

I purchased a reseller account through Resellergeeks.com recently, and so far, have been quite impressed. There uptime has been excellent, support has been excellent and hosting is even better! Now, I have only been with them about a week now, but I couldnt wait to share the good news!
    \\\\ High Performance Business Grade LiteSpeed Hosting
    //// Shared \|/ Reseller \|/ Dedicated \|/ Custom Tailored Solutions \|/ Domains \|/ SSL Certs
    \\\\ get WIRED \|/ general(AT)wiredwebwork.com \|/ 240-670-HOST
    //// True Quality 24/7 support(Chat, Email, Ticket) 9-5 est. phone support

Glad to see you are happy with them, post a review in a few months and give us an update.

What domain do you have hosted with them?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

http://www.perplexhost.com - Its an old domain - I have no intentions of selling hosting as of right now, I just give away :- )
    //// Shared \|/ Reseller \|/ Dedicated \|/ Custom Tailored Solutions \|/ Domains \|/ SSL Certs

Thanks for that, keep us updated zmreaper and I hope it continues to go well for you!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I would hope that they are a great host when you sign up. That's why you are a customer. I am with HostFrog, lets see a post review from them in a few months. By that time you will be able to check out their support system, etc.
    Atech St. Louis - Web Hosting - Website builder - 24/7 Support
    Dads In Distress - Dads helping Dads in Distress

Updated: 1 month review. Not so great! Well, after about the 2nd week of having a reseller from www.resellergeeks.com - I found the CPU to be running at a mean of 3.5! All I know is this isnt good, because there was a little red light flashing! Can someone tell me what is good btw? At some points when viewing server stats the CPU was up to 20.3+!!!!! My hosting barely moved! Although that was rare, the hosting was growing slower, and slower and slower. I was unable to install a simple cgi proxy, and I requested the problem to be fixed ont he server. A week later, he had told me he did it for me and got it working. I wouldn't mind knowing how he fixed it, so I could maybe do it next time. The support overall is ok, nothing special. Hosting is going down the drain. I have ended my service with them, and they were nice about refunding my years payment:-). I am now hosted with www.scc-solutions.co.uk Who agiann, I am quite happy with... for now... We will see in a month from now.

Thats bad

I have an even worse situation, I ordered from resellergeeks despite my first instincts on how bad they were.

After more then 24hrs of waiting for my welcome email or account setup email. I contacted them through their contact form, support ticket and phone # they have listed. Their phone number is just an automated response saying their work hours, even though I called during their work hours, it still said they were not available.........

I then disputed through paypal and got this message reply from the owner of resellergeeks. I will never ever purchase or view their site again, you couldn't give me free service from them............ READ BELOW

From Seller: Reseller Geeks (CyberNetworks), Inc. on 2/28/2007 19:03 PST

You don't have to lie just because you found another company. We are worth over a Million dollar and I myself the owner have several more businesses all over the country. So there's no way I will run out of business if I don't want to. No wants to keep your little $12.95..because you could've just open a support ticket on our site and request your refund you ignorant little ****. I created your account in less than 12 hours and I have proof.

From Buyer: Interact Computers on 2/27/2007 21:06 PST

I ordered their Hosting Reseller Package #2 for $12.95 its been over 24hrs and they say their max setup time is 12 normally a few. I think they are out of business and do not want to stop taking peoples money. I have found a new company to purchase from and would like my money refunded.

Wow - now that is really inmature. ecspecially the cursing!

ZMREAPER -

Don't take anything factual on here until it is proven and validated by WHT.

That's true what he said

But please beleive me, I don't have time to waste on making up fake paypal dispute responses.
    Bobby Samai - Director of Marketing
    www.peakinternet.com 1.800.731.4871 Ext 4968 24/7 Support Center
    PEAK - Out to change the way business is being done since 1992
    Colocation | Dedicated | VPS | Shared | Broadband

Like others said please update us.

However it is hard to find a host that does exactly what you want, but im sure you will find the best host soon, you can only choose a certain amount before you find the perfect host.

What interested you to go with Reseller Geeks?
    GBServers Ltd - UK/USA VPS Hosting Windows and Linux
    Cheap UK VPS;
    Xen/OpenVZ Premium Hardware, UK Hosted, Instant Setup!
    GBServers Ltd | Follow us on twitter @GBServers

Well, off the bat resellergeeks.com seems like a reliable solid host, offering free clientexec software with their level 2 and higher reseller plans. Their plans were priced low (which should have been *LIGHTBULB*) to me, that they could be sketchy.

After I purchased, you can read my above reply on how rude and immature they acted. I wasn't interested in the hosting as much as I am going around, and testing the service of their support/quality/uptime ect.. I want to know how the competition is doing.

Well, while I had them they were great. HOwever, they didnt "work" with me.
    THye had good uptime, medium support, just... didnt help me out at all with any requests, and my requests werent "crazy".

It would be nice if someone from resellergeeks would come in here and give their side of the story.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

Oh boy would it, I want to hear what their side of the story is to this. So far their side has rude and very low level words like calling customers (ignorant s***) I think they need to get registered in WHT too.